Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland (1415 Views)

The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth / What Is The Purpose Of Christianity On Human Race / "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by Ra88: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
I have been meaning to talk about the total disregard and disrespect towards Christians and Christianity on Nairaland by the Admin and Moderators.

As shown in images below, there is a special forum for Muslims but NONE for Christians.

On the second image, you are asked to accept allah and believe that Islam is the only true religion before you can comment on Islamic topics.

On Christian threads/topics. There is no place where one is asked to accept Jesus as the Lord and personal savior or forced to accept Christianity as only true religion before you can comment on Christian topics. This is double standard and unacceptable.

Muslims are free to comment on Christian topics and Christians don't have the same right to comment on Islamic topics. This is totally wrong. The admin and mods need to see to this. In saner climes Nairaland would have been shut down.

I have been a member of Nairaland since '06 but this is worst kinda double standard I have seen here.

Seun it's either you apply the same rule for Christian threads or you remove religion totally from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by Kondomatic(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
He will soon delete this thread

1 Like

Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Uuummm...I'm observing.

BRB...

Cc
SmellingAnus...oya, watcha say?
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by ElsonMorali: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Seun is a moslem. So don't expect anything to happen.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by Angeleena(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
am telling you that,nairaland forum,is dominated by the Yorubas,majority of which are Muslims,, including seun himself, who is claiming atheist or whatever...if you should say anything of Islam,they go beserk cuz they are also trying to please their masters the Hausas..cuz left to me this cockroaches got no religion.. BT just doing eyes service..
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by Pastafarian: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

you got any proof of this? or you're just breaking rule 8 for fun
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by Pastafarian: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Angeleena:
am telling you that,nairaland forum,is dominated by the Yorubas,majority of which are Muslims,, including seun himself, who is claiming atheist or whatever...if you should say anything of Islam,they go beserk cuz they are also trying to please their masters the Hausas..cuz left to me this cockroaches got no religion.. BT just doing eyes service..

yeah, atheists are Muslims

1 Like

Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by Biggcake: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
He will soon delete this thread
Thats why i keep saying God will punish Seun.
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by ElsonMorali: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pastafarian:

you got any proof of this? or you're just breaking rule 8 for fun

well i've got proof alright. Why protect the Islamic section and leave the Christian secion to all comers attack?

Besides, he mocks the Christian God but i've never seen him mocking Allah. The atheist thing is just to throw y'all off his trail.

If I'm wrong, well i'm hoping he won't ban me for my humble opinions.
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by engrMikemd(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
good observation op
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by zionmade(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Seun's religious bigotry is somehow too much. There should be religious equality on d religion forums. I dnt know why he thinks its only Muslims dat hates insult on their religion, or is it because we are not as violent as Muslims wen our religion is insulted or abused

1 Like

Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by ifenes(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Christianity is not worth fighting for black people.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by orisa37: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Cool down friend, Nairaland is just trying to Create Encyclo-commentary on Religion. To do this, you need Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding.
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by engrMikemd(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifenes:
Christianity is not worth fighting for black people.
but Islam is right?
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by Pastafarian: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

well i've got proof alright. Why protect the Islamic section and leave the Christian secion to all comers attack?

Besides, he mocks the Christian God but i've never seen him mocking Allah. The atheist thing is just to throw y'all off his trail.

If I'm wrong, well i'm hoping he won't ban me for my humble opinions.

that's how you see it but he has different reasons, some of which I'm aware of but I won't bother going over it again for the umpteenth time
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by ifenes(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
engrMikemd:

but Islam is right?

Both are not worth a drop of sweat.
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by ElsonMorali: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pastafarian:

that's how you see it but he has different reasons, some of which I'm aware of but I won't bother going over it again for the umpteenth time

the only other reason is not to alienate his moslem followers, which is good for business anyway.
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by frank317: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nairaland is not urs, if u don't like what's going on delete your moniker and leave.

U musnt copy Muslims behave like savages, allow your belief to stand the test of reasoning and be sure of what u are doing.

Weather a special Christian section is created with restrictions or not, it does not stop it from being a fake hypocritic man made idea... Islam is even worst but who cares, at least they don't shove their believe down our throats.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by SmellingAnus(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
Uuummm...I'm observing.

BRB...

Cc
SmellingAnus...oya, watcha say?
The Op has a point but I still think the moderators are also doing a good job by trying not to be biased towards a particular religion, I make this assessment based on the topics being moved to front page...
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by Omoluabi16(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
I have raised this issue countless times. Seun takes delight in anything that will ridicule or incite disparaging comments against Christianity. You wonder why suleimam trends now on NL? The muslims are smiling to the bank, safe, secure from any harassment. I take it seun owns this forum and can chose to do whatever he pleases. Christianity and persecution is 5&6. But Guess what? WE ALWAYS OVERCOME

THE GATES OF HELL HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER OVERCOME.

1 Like

Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by Pastafarian: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

the only other reason is not to alienate his moslem followers, which is good for business anyway.

that's what you think
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by ElsonMorali: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pastafarian:

that's what you think

What do you think
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by Rilwayne001: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

1 Share

Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by ElsonMorali: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=54977104][/quote]

Interesting.
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by Pastafarian: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

What do you think
keep your ears on the ground and you'll get part of the reasons
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by dragonking3: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ra88:
I have been meaning to talk about the total disregard and disrespect towards Christians and Christianity on Nairaland by the Admin and Moderators.

As shown in images below, there is a special forum for Muslims but NONE for Christians.

On the second image, you are asked to accept allah and believe that Islam is the only true religion before you can comment on Islamic topics.

On Christian threads/topics. There is no place where one is asked to accept Jesus as the Lord and personal savior or forced to accept Christianity as only true religion before you can comment on Christian topics. This is double standard and unacceptable.

Muslims are free to comment on Christian topics and Christians don't have the same right to comment on Islamic topics. This is totally wrong. The admin and mods need to see to this. In saner climes Nairaland would have been shut down.

I have been a member of Nairaland since '06 but this is worst kinda double standard I have seen here.

Seun it's either you apply the same rule for Christian threads or you remove religion totally from Nairaland.
Seun, we want the same rules and privilege given in the Islam section here.
Anyone who isn't a Christian, pagan, atheist or theist should accept one of the mentioned before commenting on the religious thread. That is what we want
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by dragonking3: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
orisa37:
Cool down friend, Nairaland is just trying to Create Encyclo-commentary on Religion. To do this, you need Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding.
We are not cooling down. We want equal rights. Shikena
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by ElsonMorali: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pastafarian:

keep your ears on the ground and you'll get part of the reasons

Yessah!
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 27, 2017
SmellingAnus:
The Op has a point but I still think the moderators are also doing a good job by trying not to be biased towards a particular religion, I make this assessment based on the topics being moved to front page...
The moderators are biased. They easily carry bad topics than good ones.
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 27, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I have raised this issue countless times. Seun takes delight in anything that will ridicule or incite disparaging comments against Christianity. You wonder why suleimam trends now on NL? The muslims are smiling to the bank, safe, secure from any harassment. I take it seun owns this forum and can chose to do whatever he pleases. Christianity and persecution is 5&6. But Guess what? WE ALWAYS OVERCOME

THE GATES OF HELL HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER OVERCOME.
Christians are the ones persecuting themselves. They claim to know it all that's why they're divided. You see,the Muslims are united that's why their things are totally different and they easily get what they want. To destroy Christianity in Nigeria is very easy as ABC. Just cause confusion among them that's all.Just like what's going in Suleman saga after the Fulani herdsmen madness.
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by orisa37: 5:12am On Mar 27, 2017
dragonking3:
We are not cooling down. We want equal rights. Shikena

I beg cool. Nairaland is not Popeland nor Saudi. Let's jointly destroy Fulani Herdsmen murderous migration in the ne,nc,sw,se and ss first before we flex muscle with them on Nairaland.
Re: The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland by Ra88: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
dragonking3:
Seun, we want the same rules and privilege given in the Islam section here.
Anyone who isn't a Christian, pagan, atheist or theist should accept one of the mentioned before commenting on the religious thread. That is what we want

Exactly what he should have done. Non Christians should be asked to accept Christianity / Christ before they can comment on anything Christian topic.

For those saying we shouldn't behave like Muslims, this is not about Christians acting like Muslims. If the people of old didn't stand their ground and protect their faith, there might not be Christianity today. Fight a good fight, fight for what what is right and just.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Shepard Bushiri Reveals Source Of His Billions, Love For Nigerian Egusi / Cast Your Cares And Live Worry-Free - Joseph Prince / A Short Write Up About Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.