Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Is The Purpose Of Christianity On Human Race - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Purpose Of Christianity On Human Race (617 Views)

Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? / Pastor Adeboye Defies Twitter Ban Because Of UN Charter On Human Rights / Kukah Gets Pope’s Special Appointment On Human Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Purpose Of Christianity On Human Race by Goodness4525: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
compliment of the season, i will like us to bring our mind back to the objective and goals of Christianity as intended by Jesus Christ and the apostles

To me I think pure and undefiled Christianity should include some of the under listed quality

UNITY
the practice, the believe , goals and doctrine of Christianity should have things in common regardless of the continental difference , but I am surprise only in Nigeria their are diversity of doctrine ,belief ,practice and objective of it ,in which most doctrine are built on more philosophy of prosperity than salvation

OBJECTIVE
the goal of Christianity as religion is to reciprocate the love of God and its provision on our neighbors and the needy without expecting anything in return other than the kingdom of heaven, But today,s version lay no emphasis on it ,the latest trend is compulsory tithe to the Church before the gate of heaven will open for u

BELIEF
this where I am most confused, we all read the same bible yet come out with different belief, some denomination assert tithing is not obligatory others said it is the only key to open heaven, some say Jesus Christ is God(Trinity) others say he is the son of God, some even said he is angel Michael

LOVE
The bible teaches us to love not only our friend but also our enemy including those who persecute us, to pray for them and not against then cos He (God) said judgement is mine, But in most of our Churches the reverse is the case, prayers often time are more of curses, asking God to continue the killing he did in the old testament

In fact since taken over Christianity from the roman Catholic mission by our self acclaimed men of God they have in most cases turn the Bible upside down thereby making Christianity to lost its purpose values and it's effect on the common man

Pls play ur part to bring Christianity back to the right track

We can do it if u believe
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Christianity On Human Race by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
lol

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Christianity On Human Race by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
lol
It isn't always like this. Some religions are also invented by Humans based on visiting Aliens and some by Aliens themselves to guide us.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Christianity On Human Race by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hati13:

It isn't always like this. Some religions are also invented by Humans based on visiting Aliens and some by Aliens themselves to guide us.

bro, ALL religion were created by conmen... thats why all of them will tell you about invisible beings and miracles that NOBODY can confirm today... NOBODY!

now think how easily fooled people would have been when their local magician started doing tricks... thats how it all started

(1) (Reply)

TESTIMONY: 11 Years Of No Church Address: Enough Of The Deception / Covenant Steps To The Fulfilment Of Prophecies. / Why Did People Speak In Tongue In The Church When Others Can't Understand Or Hea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.