Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin (831 Views)

Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations / Stop Disgracing Womanhood! Pls Is This Pre-birthday Or Pre-ashewo Photoshoot / Tokunbo Aboderin: "Wear G-String For My Birthday Or Be Bounced" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Popular Nigerian blogger based in Dublin, as taken everyone by surprise by coming out to reveal that if you are a lady and coming for her 70th birthday make sure you are wearing a G-string or get bounced.

According to the blogger, Tokunbo Aboderin, the warning is for both the young and the old, as her bouncers will be at the gate to search every woman for G-string. She went further to disclose that if the bouncers dip their hands into your private part and see you're not wearing the 'dress code' for the party, you will be sent home.

Tokunbo is the blogger that blasted Kemi Olunloyo over her alleged ‘fake’ accusations, against Nollywood actor Jide Kosoko after he lost his wife in 2016.

SOURCE: https://gossip.naij.com/1095804-you-wear-a-g-string-70th-birthday-bounced-tokunbo-aboderin-photos-video.html

Re: You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin by Aonkuuse(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Planning an immoral thing. Who tell you say you go reach 70
Re: You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin by IamAirforce1: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mama the mama
Re: You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
I know what you are trying to say ma. All I can say for now is well done na grin grin grin
Re: You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin by adorablepepple(f): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
She needs help

(1) (Reply)

Actress Beverly OSU Teases Lover With Sexy Moves On Gram [PICS+VIDEO] / Transformationtuesday Mind Blowing 'before Meets After' Bridal Transformations ( / My Cellulite Does Not Define My Worth-ashley Graham Goes Nude For V Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.