Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations (58294 Views)

Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death / Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Celebgistz1: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
In the early hours of today, news circulated on social media accusing Davido‘s boys of battering and beating a Taxify driver who goes by the name; Abiodun Aboderin .

The Taxify driver says he did nothing wrong to provoke the guys’ wrath. However, the DMW boss has laughed off the accusation with his comment under the post saying ”NA MY WEEK BE THIS”.

Source; https://celebgistz.com/na-my-week-be-this-davido-cries-out-after-another-allegation/

1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Celebgistz1: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Thebwoy: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lol
Is this a comedy or what.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Thebwoy: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
He has never being this confuse in his life grin grin

They broke all his bones cheesy cheesy

39 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
He should also check the clowns that hang around him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hm

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by pat1612(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by kenzysmith: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
no you are wrong na atiku week ode

16 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Kimy97(f): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
No.na he month b dis.na by dis tym las yr u still reign
Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by farouk2much(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
I blem apc for this

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Ablitmuspaper(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
ego b dt fat ass
Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Enemies of progress are busy looking for ways to bring this guy down. I hope they have another person in place that will bring us awards that Davido has been bringing so far.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Centcanada: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
This one confuse me ooo!
Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Splasshhh(f): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
,Please see my signature

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by success1smyn(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
let him call his boys to order
Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Rityonyi(f): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Don't mind that driver he is from APC grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by mikhe2(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
See he head like Chioma face

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
You're in pains? Are u Peter d Rock?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mumu man even if it is true, so you allowed your fellow man to beat you all you can do is to write on social media....you are a victim of foolishness

24 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by kpaofame: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
hip
Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by zombieTRACKER: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Fuji house of commotion...

If you know you know cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by kaziblake(f): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Davido call your spoilt brat niggas to other..ohun opolo

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by oshe11: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
They've sent Zombies after him because of #Osundecides

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Itzurboi(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Mumu man even if it is true, so you allowed your fellow man to beat you all you can do is to write on social media....you are a victim of foolishness
So your fellow lady neva/no fit beat you?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by Elexdallas(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
I am seeing broke people abusing Davido,
So because Davido boy beat Taxify mk em die?
Hmm,
Odi egwu

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by UrVillagePpl: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
YoungFr:
grin cheesy

evrday na ur week....
my probz with u is dat u make toomuch noise
Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by enemyofprogress: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
kennygee:
He should also check the clowns that hang around him.
you were too sweet last night,I really enjoyed every round

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
Itzurboi:
So your fellow lady neva/no fit beat you?
even if she does physically, i will in one way or the other bring her down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[SEE Photo's] 5 Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria!!!! / Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) / Annie Idibia Attends Nino Idibia's Graduation With His Mum Sunmbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.