Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial (2955 Views)

How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here / How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Introducing...Youtube Cash Code (YCC).

Pay close attention and take all the neccessary notes as I'm about to hand into your hands the exact guided secret that many people are using to make money on YouTube without having to make their own videos.
I promise my members of my facebook group after the launch of the group's website that is dedicated to helping people make money online that I was going to release a paid course for them free of charge. I've already given the first lecture which is now available on the group official website. But I decided to extend the opportunity to NL because I also have a lot of fans here on NL. Enjoy!

Course Contents

1. How To Create YouTube Channel.
2. Linking Adsense Account
3. Other Ad Networks
4. Secret To Get Unlimited Videos On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video
5. Making Money on YouYouTube Videos Method 1
6. Making Money On YouTube Videos Method 2.
7. Conclusion.

Remember that this is a paid course and as such, full and complete details will be delivered even if I'm not going to charge you guys for it.
Make sure you are following all the updates here on Nairaland or on our official website so you don't miss any step. This is just an introduction of the course.
Updates coming up shortly.....stay tuned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Here is the link to our official website and Facebook group.

>> https://www.obtschool.com

facebook group >>>
https://m./1844949509081101
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2017
I have fulfilled my promise and kept to my words.
Enjoy this premium content for free!
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by dejsmiles(m): 3:01am On Jul 13, 2017
We're still waiting for your free content as promised.
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
CosmicJames:

Pay close attention and take all the neccessary notes as I'm about to hand into your hands the exact guided secret that many people are using to make money on YouTube without having to make their own videos.
I promise my members of my facebook group after the launch of the group's website that is dedicated to helping people make money online that I was going to release a paid course for them free of charge. I've already given the first lecture which is now available on the group official website. But I decided to extend the opportunity to NL because I also have a lot of fans here on NL. Enjoy!

Course Contents

3. Other Ad Networks
7. Conclusion.

Remember that this is a paid course and as such, full and complete details will be delivered even if I'm not going to charge you guys for it.
Make sure you are following all the updates here on Nairaland or on our official website so you don't miss any step. This is just an introduction of the course.

bro pls do u hv dis in pdf file
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by adebayo3449(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pls i need the pdf file
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
johnboy88:
bro pls do u hv dis in pdf file
Yeah.
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
CosmicJames:
Yeah.
how can i get it..... I cnt fine d complete post on d fb group
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2017
johnboy88:
how can i get it..... I cnt fine d complete post on d fb group
The complete post was on the group's formal website (obtschool) now Kikimat and not in the group. Before shorting down the formal website, I asked everyone to copy all the content they were interested.

Looks like you didn't follow then.
Well, I've check the file in possession on this subject and is still available. But you will have to pay to get it now.
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2017
CosmicJames:

The complete post was on the group's formal website (obtschool) now Kikimat and not in the group. Before shorting down the formal website, I asked everyone to copy all the content they were interested.

Looks like you didn't follow then.
Well, I've check the file in possession on this subject and is still available. But you will have to pay to get it now.
i had it b4, but my sd card got damaged and lost all my files
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2017
johnboy88:
i had it b4, but my sd card got damaged and lost all my files
Eyaa. Sorry bro. I will look into it. Probably I will put it on Kikimat for free download. But then it will only be available to active Kikimates.
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2017
CosmicJames:

Eyaa. Sorry bro. I will look into it. Probably I will put it on Kikimat for free download. But then it will only be available to active Kikimates.
hv been a member ryt from day one.....
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2017
johnboy88:
hv been a member ryt from day one.....
Wow! That's great!! You will surely get a copy when and if I decide to give it away free of charge.

What's your Kikimat username?
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2017
CosmicJames:

Wow! That's great!! You will surely get a copy when and if I decide to give it away free of charge.

What's your Kikimat username?
johnboy88
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2017
johnboy88:
johnboy88
Okay. Just stay active and also participate in the discussion section. That's the best way to know if something special comes up in order not to miss out on anything
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2017
CosmicJames:

Okay. Just stay active and also participate in the discussion section. That's the best way to know if something special comes up in order not to miss out on anything
alright
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Dollabiz: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Free info below
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by murphy02(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
CosmicJames:

Hi cosmic

i have been a member of your facebook page since, but i don't get updates from the group.

kindly send me your phone no i need to discuss something with you....zeason2@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
CosmicJames:

but can i still get d pdf from u pls as i wanna open a YouTube channel
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by kmaxx(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Cool.
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
johnboy88:
but can i still get d pdf from u pls as i wanna open a YouTube channel
I've checked your Kikimat profile. You are actually a pioneer member. But your profile is very poor. No profile picture, no cover image, no post. That's not encouraging
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
murphy02:

Hi cosmic

i have been a member of your facebook page since, but i don't get updates from the group.

kindly send me your phone no i need to discuss something with you....zeason2@yahoo.com

Check your email bro
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
CosmicJames:

Course Contents

3. Other Ad Networks
7. Conclusion.

boss i just saw this post today can u pls jelp me send to my email aayanpoju@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Legendguru: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
youtube policy has changed
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
emperorblog21:

boss i just saw this post today can u pls jelp me send to my email aayanpoju@gmail.com
I will most likely put together a PDF file for this course and make it available for download.
Right now, it is not available in any format to send out.
But you can keep following to know when it will be available for download

1 Like

Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
CosmicJames:

I will most likely put together a PDF file for this course and make it available for download.

thank u bro
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Johnnyessence(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2019
CosmicJames:

we are waiting sir.
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Godmother(f): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
I hope this tread gets updated soon.
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Milashi(m): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2019
Hello. Just stumbled upon this great opportunity. Kindly send the file to asakesadorlar@gmail.com. May God bless you abundantly.
Re: How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial by Preshsteve: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hi,can I also get the file
precious.ofurum@yahoo.com, thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Go For A Keke Or Mini Bus? Advice Needed / Brand New Kesea Motorcycle For Sale / Please How Can I Trace This Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.