Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House (2736 Views)

Breaking News: Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos / Breaking News: Pandemonium As Explosion Rocks Lagos / Bomb Rocks Gombe State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by Hanoobaba(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2009
The guy's an idiot. I guess it was the mobile phone he was using that triggered the explosion. When you want to give out jobs, give it to proffesionals.
And a point of correction to the PPPRO, disarming of bombs is called diffusion and not detonation. tongue
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by mrofficial(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2009
Hanoobaba:

The guy's A SlowPoke. I guess it was the mobile phone he was using that triggered the explosion. When you want to give out jobs, give it to proffesionals.
And a point of correction to the PPPRO, disarming of bombs is called diffusion and not detonation. tongue

Who re u? Even Silverbird say na detonation. grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by kingslloo: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2009
it barbaric but not surprising bc human are wicked. its only that even our security are not even ready to combat any emergency attack. We are living in the world of uncertainty so we should ready for any thing in life.
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by slimes(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2009
nduogu:

Now am wondering what kind of bomb would detonate at a very close range and leave the person still standing and living too.

Thought so too. Maybe it was designed to kill rats grin grin
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by mamagee3(f): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2009
Who did this genocidal act? shocked shocked
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by Hanoobaba(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2009
@mr official: Silverbird were only quoting the statement made by the police. But if it was detonated it is nothing to be happy about, because the bomb might have been a vest worn around our beloved president and any attempt to take it off will set it off. I guess they will just detonate it while being worn by the president. Incompetent lame brains.
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by Hanoobaba(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2009
mama-gee:

Who did this genocidal act? shocked shocked
Your loving bf. grin
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by bolanleodu: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2009
Another step toward utter anarchy. Soon the atmosphere will be encouraging for business especially for some people.
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by Borat1: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2009
That bomb was a joke!!
the guy in question shouldnt even have been in one piece

Hanoobaba:

The guy's A SlowPoke. I guess it was the mobile phone he was using that triggered the explosion. When you want to give out jobs, give it to proffesionals.

Of course it could have been detonated
For this xmas period who wan take chance diffuse bomb?  grin shocked
just take the bombs to a safe place and set em off. . .
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2009
Guys its just fireworks with overcharged gunpowder. Life's too precious for we nigerians.
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by jaguar09(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2009
let the bombing begin, all the bad guys. this is the generation of those born in the 70s and 80s to rule nigeria. those 20s, 30s, 40s 50s and 60s punk ass men and women must go or die.
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by shilling(f): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2009
Shocking, oh my word!!!
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by dbunday: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
security men,police men are even the worst, their job now is looking for yahoo boys who can give money. one of the policemen in isheri police station asked me to stop thinking that i was a yahooyahoo guy.i showed him my ID card,my laptop receipt.he now asked to go into d station to check d content of my laptop,he thought i would give him some money
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by platinumnk(f): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2009
jaguar_09:

let the bombing begin, all the bad guys. this is the generation of those born in the 70s and 80s to rule nigeria. those[b] 20s, 30s[/b], 40s 50s and 60s punk backside men and women must go or die.

shocked shocked shocked i no go laugh again!!
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by efactor(m): 1:06am On Dec 24, 2009
funy enuf,d guy didnt kw dat phone's frequency can triga a bomb. d fool held d bomb and was makin call. hehe[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by Becomrrich: 4:39am On Dec 24, 2009
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by lexicon(m): 7:25am On Dec 24, 2009
Hanoobaba:

Defusion
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by elewedu(m): 7:33am On Dec 24, 2009
the bomber don forget say na naija he dey, wen it comes to our jazz, anything could be averted. ODESHI
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by location(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2009
i think i should be scared of recieving any parcel from any body, but all the same to take precution is to ask the parcel bearer to open up the parcel by him or herself. or what do you think guys
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by gidson12(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2009
who knows, maybe the guy think say na money dey inside as him wan open nam the thing explode grin grin,
9ja we too dey like the thing wen them wrap well grin grin
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by emmyjah: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2009
If the suicide bomber had known the kind of individuals he was sent to,he wouldn't have attampted.Life is spiritual,may God have mercy on them.
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by Hanoobaba(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2009
lexicon:

Defusion
Idiot do I sound like a novice to you. Even if you are not sure of something check google first before posting. ITK
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by Hanoobaba(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2009
Me I don tire for this word censorship o. I type [B]i.d.i.o.t[/B] and it turned to [B]slowpoke[/B]
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by gidson12(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2009
hmmn undecided
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by biggodwin: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2009
ok
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by gidson12(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2009
hmmmn here they come, christ embasy member undecided
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by milllitant: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2009
perfect, we are advancing in technology, can now send packaged bombs, voice activated bombs coming soon cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by lekside44(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2009
what is really a bomb?
a bomb is a substance which can combust (burn) in a very short time. the faster the rate of combustion, the more the impact per unit mole of the material. in essence, we should be carefull when we used the word bomb. what we consider a bomb today, i do not see the lagos substance falling into that category. during the first world war, hydrogen gas is used as a bomb. but the impact compared with todays bomb is a childs play. a bomb works in this way. it burns at a very fast rate that it creats a very high instantaneous high temperature and pressure. this igh pressure now travels to other destinations so as to come ate equilibrum with othe atmosperic pressure. as this wave travels along, it shatters every substance it comes acrooss whose maximum yeild stress is lesser than the instantaneous value of the pressure at that point.
in essence if the explosion just chatters the boys hand, without even detonation the other once, then, it should not be taken as a bomb. rather, we should see it as a banger. maybe the boy is in the building to market his newly invented banger to Mr , , well, since this is xmas period, they should just leave the boy alone to go home, at least i hear more than a thousand banger everyday.
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by TeskyMan(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2009
[size=16pt]AM SO SORRYYY, I HOPE SAY THE GUY NO BE ONE OF THE SEVERAL AGENTS OF THE "ALQUIDADS in AFGHANISTAN". Reason is that they GUYS Name is OLAIWOLA AHMED.

JUST A THOT THOOOOO,

PEACE OUT,
[/size]

see link, http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20091224321160
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by firesaint: 8:00am On Dec 25, 2009
Nigeria has certainly gone 'nuclear' as we say here. It is a terribly unfortunate incident, more so because a media outfit was apparently the target (though we will know more when the perpetrator wakes up).
These things happen because we live in a country where the culture of impunity reigns supreme. Dele Giwa was killed and the killer(s) are still at large, maybe even living in Hilltop Mansions, who knows.
That has encouraged other 'lesser mortals' to try their luck at snuffing out peoples' lives thru bombing.
Nigeria, we've arrived. We've joined the league of countries adept at bombing.
Abeg, make una see us ooo!
Re: Christmas Parcel Bomb Rocks Lagos Media House by biggodwin: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2009
ok,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband Suspected Him Of Having A Side Chic (graphic) / Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos / Chrisland School: I’m Sorry, Julie Anke Plead With Nigerians To Forgive Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.