Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Chrisland School: I’m Sorry, Julie Anke Plead With Nigerians To Forgive Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chrisland School: I’m Sorry, Julie Anke Plead With Nigerians To Forgive Her (2731 Views)

Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme / Uche Igwe Re-Arraigned For ‘Sharing’ Chrisland’s Julie Anke’s Video / Dame Julie Okah Donli Wearing A Dress Depicting Ills Of Human Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrisland School: I’m Sorry, Julie Anke Plead With Nigerians To Forgive Her by EdemIboro: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2022
Chrisland school: I’m sorry, Julie Anke plead with Nigerians to forgive her
https://tsbnews.com/2022/04/chrisland-school-im-sorry-julie-anke-plead-with-nigerians-to-forgive-her/

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School: I’m Sorry, Julie Anke Plead With Nigerians To Forgive Her by ajekpaks(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
EdemIboro:
Chrisland school: I’m sorry, Julie Anke plead with Nigerians to forgive her
https://tsbnews.com/2022/04/chrisland-school-im-sorry-julie-anke-plead-with-nigerians-to-forgive-her/

forgive her for what?

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School: I’m Sorry, Julie Anke Plead With Nigerians To Forgive Her by Realmi: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
ajekpaks:

forgive her for what?
I tire oooo
Re: Chrisland School: I’m Sorry, Julie Anke Plead With Nigerians To Forgive Her by epondudu: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bad parenting..
Please who is advising her parent?. This shows that the parent still needs to be under their parent's supervision, imagine asking Nigerians to forgive her, for what?
Re: Chrisland School: I’m Sorry, Julie Anke Plead With Nigerians To Forgive Her by ukaface(f): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Forgive her for what.
Are we sharing bodies together?
You owe no country apology o

Set awon Mia no dey apologize. Be like them, send no one

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School: I’m Sorry, Julie Anke Plead With Nigerians To Forgive Her by floss(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Intention Of SCAMMER Who Flash People With Foreign No / Kenyan Man Left Distraught As His Wife Gives Birth To Indian Baby / Fake Bank Alert Mail From Scammers (419).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.