Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

"Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction (30866 Views)

Nigerians React As Tboss Is Evicted From Big Brother Naija House (screenshots) / Breaking News Tboss Is The Last Fake House Mate / Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by Phiniter(m): 12:11am On Mar 27, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Nigerians will never cease will amaze me.

You see person wey "Boss" dey her name, and u dey question her authority.

OYO is your case oo.

Meanwhile, we sell these beautiful loafers,
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by ichado(m): 12:23am On Mar 27, 2017
No be only Jazz na FUJI!

Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by odimbannamdi(m): 12:54am On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Phiniter post=54981652][/quote]

Lol...sorry i forget to add a pic

Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by MurphyTheory99(m): 2:34am On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss is BB girlfriend. You don't touch or go near the main Boss girl. You don't try that. You all remember the way the first guy left.

BB has always been a cheat. If u have watched this reality show in the last 10years toy know what am saying. Most times when Nigerians are supposed to come top in the big brother africa but will come 2nd so that people won't complain that why are nigerians always winning it. To avoid this atimes they will create two winners so that 9ja and another country can win it.

They choose the winners guys.
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by godys(m): 6:41am On Mar 27, 2017
OfficialAwol:
You guys should stop spiritualizing everything please. Tboss got the least vote after Bassey.

You guys have forgotten the show is a game. If you lose sight of the "cards", you get played.

My anger is Bally. Those watching the show should tell me why he got the highest votes cast among the housemates up for eviction.
Efe fans voted for him.If both of them are up for eviction,he won't get plenty vote.
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by ikemesit4477: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2017
LivingHuman:
Following the news of Bassey's eviction from the Big Brother Naija house, Nigerians have called out Tboss on social media, saying anyone that's too close to her always gets evicted.

See some reactions below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/nigerians-react-to-basseys-eviction.html
Abeg they should free her, she is innocent!

1 Like

Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by thinkative: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Efe fans voted for him so as to safe Efe fro guilty conscience

lol. everything is not about efe
bally is the son of a late senator from kano. elite northerners have been voting for him like its a governorship election
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by queencalipso(f): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2017
jimi4us:
we've been hearing that from idiotss like you since week 1 !!

You must be a very useless vagabond for calling me an idiot over a silly TV programme.
Those that was voted out is tboss any better than they are? Like it or not, big brother have just one winner and it definitely won't be tboss so get ready to drink poison. Even Debbie-rise has more votes than her.

Idiot *2
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by Sylva2147: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2017
Emekus92:
Who fuckin cares
Dis BBrubbish of 25million that people parents are fighting 4 when a boy of 17 won 43million on bet9ja in Benue state last 2 weeks.
sorry bros is in Ikom Cross river state not Benue state.
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2017
thinkative:

lol. everything is not about efe
bally is the son of a late senator from kano. elite northerners have been voting for him like its a governorship election
how many Northerners do u think rre watching BBN??
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by Akaujaa(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2017
Emekus92:
Who fuckin cares
Dis BBrubbish of 25million that people parents are fighting 4 when a boy of 17 won 43million on bet9ja in Benue state last 2 weeks.

When are you winning your own?
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by Emekus92(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Akaujaa:

When are you winning your own?

Menn my head won tear wen I c am. Me wey dey find 50k frm dem since January I no c nai person win 43m.
My guy m still hoping o
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by Emekus92(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2017
Sylva2147:
sorry bros is in Ikom Cross river state not Benue state.

I no doubt u. As far as say person win such amount nai matter. Na online I c am no b say I c d person face to face
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by bella2spring: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2017
tboss is wicked o

1 Share

Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by Emekus92(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2017
bella2spring:
tboss is wicked o
Y r u calling my name with those beautiful eyes of urs.
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2017
How can TBoss still be in that house. Are these votes real?
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by jimi4us: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2017
queencalipso:

You must be a very useless vagabond for calling me an idiot over a silly TV programme.
Those that was voted out is tboss any better than they are? Like it or not, big brother have just one winner and it definitely won't be tboss so get ready to drink poison. Even Debbie-rise has more votes than her.

Idiot *2
painment mumuu oshi
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by flyDixon: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2017
Realist2:
Bisola has already told them '' she is a white witch ''.

Bisola wants to deviat from herself, with all her shameless acts she did in the house she has the mind to point a finger at someone. You think you are criticizing her? You are actually giving her more strength by believing that there's a power backing her up

1 Like

Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by MemphisDepay(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Emekus92:
Who fuckin cares
talk true. I haf die
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by queencalipso(f): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2017
jimi4us:
painment mumuu oshi

Ewoni mumu oshi lasan.. The pained one who thinks something as frivolous as a TV programme is worth an insult...

Tboss is next to go home, kill your self grin grin
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by Akaujaa(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2017
Emekus92:

Menn my head won tear wen I c am. Me wey dey find 50k frm dem since January I no c nai person win 43m.
My guy m still hoping o

In Asaba last week, one guy won 50million naira.
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by jimi4us: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2017
queencalipso:

Ewoni mumu oshi lasan.. The pained one who thinks something as frivolous as a TV programme is worth an insult...

Tboss is next to go home, kill your self grin grin
we've been hearing that since week one. lmfao
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by jimi4us: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2017
bella2spring:
tboss is wicked o
Tboss is wicked o, so why post all these fake hair, fake makeup face and ugly face
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by chinjo(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2017
OfficialAwol:
You guys should stop spiritualizing everything please. Tboss got the least vote after Bassey.

You guys have forgotten the show is a game. If you lose sight of the "cards", you get played.

My anger is Bally. Those watching the show should tell me why he got the highest votes cast among the housemates up for eviction.

The reason is simple. He is a close ally of EFE so since EFE was not up for eviction, hiss fans voted to save his friend. He has never betrayed EFE
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by thinkative: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
how many Northerners do u think rre watching BBN??
you would be surprised
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by wealthplusng: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
NO commENT

"Do you need to make extra N30k or more in order to augment your take-home pay? My signature has all the secrets"
Re: "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction by Sylva2147: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2017
Emekus92:

I no doubt u. As far as say person win such amount nai matter. Na online I c am no b say I c d person face to face
kk na my neighbour the guy be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Fight Between Frodd And Seyi Over Alcoholic Beverages (Photos) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.