Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) (66661 Views)

Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Nigerians React To Oba Of Lagos Palace Fire Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by leoloi: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2017
TPAND:
are you kidding... a wild animal that is meant for the wild is presented to an oba as a mark of respect. This is Babarism at its peak
not that bad as long as they don't mistreat it
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2017
Amebo123:

OP abeg make up your mind is it a lion or a tiger?

I tink say na only me see am o. maybe its a Tiger-Lion........¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢…lolx
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Guyman02: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Amebo123:

It is a Tiglion grin grin
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Guyman02: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2017
Amebo123:

It is Tiglion grin grin
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by JuanDeDios: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2017
coolebux:
Considering that our country is synonymous with strange and funny stories
The cub might decide to surprise us one morning grin
grin grin
That is what I am thinking. Thank God we don't live anywhere near Ogbe.
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by artade: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
If you were a tiger, would you like to be caged by humans?

Ok, you're human. So would you like to be caged by gods?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Royal Tiger ( but they should be careful with it).
Abudu2000:
Lol, I miss my benin bloodas grin grin

Very funny people sha, that one say na king of animals, nooooooo, king of benin nii, hehehe

How dare you insult the Oba of Benin? Very ill thought out action, one must say. Be careful when insulting Alaafin of Oyo, Oba of Benin and some other monarchs. Don't call them names and respect them insofar as they havn't overstepped their boundary in your private life. Why do I say so? Do some reading or ask some people.
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Abudu2000(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
igbodefender:
Royal Tiger ( but they should be careful with it).

How dare you insult the Oba of Benin? Very ill thought out action, one must say. Be careful when insulting Alaafin of Oyo, Oba of Benin and some other monarchs. Don't call them names and respect them insofar as they havn't overstepped their boundary in your private life. Why do I say so? Do some reading or ask some people.
hmmm looks like someone finally got an original weed!!!
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by TOPENSY: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Epositive:
*singing*
won kilor fun olode o sugbon ko gba ikilo
aigba ikilo lo se ku pa olode undecided

baba ogbon
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Obinovictor(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
jnizzle:
This is a tiger, not a lion.

Please how is that a tiger?
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Mcreloaded(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tiger or lion please specify and any which way it is a great gift befitting the great Oba
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by zikter(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
Tiger or Lion? angry
I tire for some people starting with the op. how they have managed to mix it up beats my imagination. some one needs to start watching wild life TV channels.
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Rhea(f): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ebal:

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/03/watch-how-lion-given-to-oba-of-benin-as.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvXRAMxjuqY&feature=youtu.be

With the kind recession wey dey we country, the lion don enter gbese. One day e go comot go piss, waka enter oredo market go chop breakfast
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
so anybody that offends the oba will be thrown into the ligers cage...since the op didnt conclude on whether it is a lion or tiger...hence ,LiGER
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by animalscientist(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Did you expect it to be laughing at the people?
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amebo123:

no mind the op jare it's a pussycat
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by swagifted(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Fourwinds: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amebo123:

no mind d OP...I think say na only see d nonsense
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Mintek: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Epositive:
*singing*
won kilor fun olode o sugbon ko gba ikilo
aigba ikilo lo se ku pa olode undecided

cheesy grin
Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by Qaisar1: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
ayoolanr:

hahahahahah...soooooo funny i forgot to stop laughing!!!!
it's not supposed to be a joke... I'm a Bini and I understand what they are saying...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Lugard Hall In Kaduna That Is 106 Year Old / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Wives Of Late Ooni Of Ife At Burial Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.