Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) (53986 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by vallyjohn: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2017
24 my balls
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2017
fake ass whole galz everywia.....made in china
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by ayaside(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2017
Neddstark:

Its not about value. Many things you are doing right now arent adding value to your life either. Not everyone likes being fooled so people ave a right to react.
And how do you know she ain't real about her age??And by the way...Many things I am doing now I make sure adds value to my life.You wrong with the "assumption" again.
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by tribalistseun: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2017
But when I raised the issue about all bigbrother Naija housemates and their age some people called for my head. Imagine old man like Efe said his 24. Like seriously how gullible can Nigerians be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by tribalistseun: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2017
vallyjohn:
24 my balls
but do you believe Efe is 24?

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by opineflu(m): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2017
drake latest album so versatile, i don derail abi.. Me sef no know

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Onyiridike(f): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2017
Artistree:

If you read the comments well, you'd see where someone said she knew her In COLBEN (College of Education,Benin) in 2010. Do the maths, 2010-date is 7years, could she have been 17 when she was in COLBEN, nooo! I live in Benin, Ese is a typical Bini girl, she can NEVER be 24, NEVER!
what is wrong with some of you? A girl of 15 years is presently in Federal College of Education, Zaria. I watched her grow up. So there is no age cheating.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2017
Critical example.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by MurderX: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2017
ionsman:
She was my sister's junior in Golden touch secondary school then(a class or two behind). My sister is 31, so Ese should be 29 or 30.
What year was this?
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Blessingeroma(f): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2017
That's none of my business
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by nc201016(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
Big Brother Naija fake housemate, Ese Eriata, shared this lovely photo on her social media page to mark her 24th birthday... but got epic reactions from her fans, who believed she's much more older than that.

See below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/bbnaija-media-comes-for-fake-housemate.html?m=1
she just have to reduce her age so that her market would sell
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by coolsegun2002: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Artistree:

If you read the comments well, you'd see where someone said she knew her In COLBEN (College of Education,Benin) in 2010. Do the maths, 2010-date is 7years, could she have been 17 when she was in COLBEN, nooo! I live in Benin, Ese is a typical Bini girl, she can NEVER be 24, NEVER!

I don't give a flying fvckk if she's 11 years old... but u claiming that someone can't be 17 In college of education is highest form of ignorance I've ever seen.
Just come to federal college of education in abeokuta...u'll see enuf 16 and 17 year old. My cousin just entered last year and she'll clock 17 by november.
Many of them here come here straight from high school not wanting to waste time with jamb. They do their 3years, get a direct entry into education programmes in the university.. graduate at 23 with two certificates already
So uve not seen 15 year old writhing WAEC and NECO ...oga u must b living in the stone age.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by seangy4konji: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2017
make i use spirit sense judge am?

this girl go be like 29-31...

you know see her for bba early moning?she be like person weh don born 3 self.
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Olubee22(f): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2017
24 ke ? If she is 24 ,then I should be 18 grin .
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2017
undecided Na una born am?? leave the age, wether fake or real.
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Neddstark: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2017
ayaside:

And how do you know she ain't real about her age??And by the way...Many things I am doing now I make sure adds value to my life.You wrong with the "assumption" again.

Being on Nairaland and deliberating about Ese, whose only achievement in life is a fake big brother housemate and who doesn't give a hoot about us definitely doesn't add value to your life.
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by kayo80(m): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2017
maybe she is 42 and mixed up those things she is holding up.
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by emmaitive(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2017
jbhill:
THATS HER FOOTBALL AGE.
no na celeb age
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Pinuc: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2017
Most people with the kind of body she has will somehow look older than their age, but that doesnt make them old in any way. If she says she is 24yrs, then I concur with her. Ese happy birthday.
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Lols @ the epic replies!
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by fergie001: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2017
0b10010011:

Her looks and stature clearly depicts that she is far older than our very own former Super Eagles player, Taiye Taiwo.

So I cant imagine her claiming 24 cos it definitely will imply that Taiye Taiwo is 22years oldr

Do u realize you are a very wicked somebody,kuku say she senior bash alli
Asides the likes of tboss,ttt and maybe Debbie rise,the rest in that house have questionable ages.Anyways as someone will say
"Who age EPP"
Minding My Own Business.......

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Flamzey00(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2017
Imagine "Ese" of 40yrs claiming 24yrs. C as her face fold like dat of my grandma.. Ese confess Ooo..
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2017
She doesnt look 24 @all... Hapi betday pretty Ese.
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Royaldave200(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2017
fake housemate , fake age, fake face.........wetin remain.
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by aleeyus(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2017
burkingx:
grin
you're wicked
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by ROBO1722: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2017
24 IS POSSIBLE……..JUST REMEMBER THE PLENTY DRINKS, SMOKE, CLUBBING, CREAM, SOAP, FUCKING ETC, THESE THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO CHANGE SOMEONE

MAKE I GO COME
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Rtopzy(f): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Na wah o!!! You dn't knw when someone makes simple mistake ni? it's 42 she swapped it mistakenly.
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by goodvision12(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2017
jazinogold:
This her age is heavily padded
That age na BBN age
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by burkingx(f): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2017
aleeyus:
you're wicked
.... grin grin grin
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Tundellinium(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2017
WiseFool2:

Thank me later cheesy

Confirm... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her / “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.