Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! (12735 Views)

This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport / This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. / Check This Awesome Work Of Art. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by mamagee3(f): 1:43am On Jan 12, 2010
Gabry:

heheh! Its called curves. Kabo mama gee cheesy

How did you do that? undecided
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2010
. smiley
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2010
mama-gee:

How did you do that? undecided

Do whot?

madlady:

grin grin grin

Gabry I like your art, it's fun. You carry on posting them. kiss

ps, ppls on NL are always complaining about me, they say I should act my age. Just because I am in my 31st year does not mean should not have fun.

Thank you Lady for your support! Thats why I loff you ooo kiss kiss kiss
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2010
smiley
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2010
cry

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2010
smiley.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2010
madlady:

Been waiting for you my loff embarassed, but you gone to anoda angry angry angry I saw u give away your Valentine heart cry cry cry.

Hey dear. I was afraid to ask you to be my Valentine cause I know Jay Bee has a huge crush on you embarassed lipsrsealed And he is a good guy and he is good to be your knight with shining armour wink cheesy

is that your email? Ho come its ntl?
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2010
smiley smiley smiley.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2010
madlady:

Hey Gabry do not goo.

SO jay bee is Scooby, tell me, yes that's my  email add,

Jay bee is scooby? No. I dont think so. But I go see jay sayin he was gonna ask u but you were taken. Must be taken by Scooby than.

Hey, how come I enter your email to FB and it did not work? sad shocked
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2010
smiley smiley.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2010
madlady:

Don't do face book anymore, boss does not want us 2 do it.

That's 4 you to mail me when you like or if you come to UK you can stay with me.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

How come u dont do FB?

And u serious about me visiting you in the UK shocked shocked shocked cry lady, u are too nice ooo. . . I would be honoured to have you stay at my place in malaysia as well. Thats if if you like beaches cause I was born in an island. wink

Do u have YIM?
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
smiley smiley.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2010
madlady:

Yes I would love to   have you stay awhile if you are in the UK.

Did Yim for a short time, got on my nerves.

Gabry do not really have the time, I come on hear when works slow in the office or when I am listing on ebay,it takes a long time to upload pics (HOURS) so I come on NL whilst doing it.

kiss kiss kiss

Thats cool. Are u staying in London? Like I have one aunt staying in Leicester and onefamily friend staying in Plymouth Cornwall.

YIM got on your nerves? shocked shocked shocked How come?
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2010
smiley smiley kiss
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 3:23am On Feb 07, 2010
kiss kiss kiss

Sorry dar. I didnt have time to create art as I was busy with a wedding. yesterday Sat. I had to sing in a choir in the morning and do performances at night with my girl band. I do performances for ocassions and the same time organizing them as well. So when that happens, I stop my Cello and art.

I think Im getting some white hair now. LOL! grin
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2010
smiley smiley.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2010
lady, Noipe. I dont have a great voice. Just enough to sing on stage lol. yes, I have a girl band. U can check ou my profile picture. Its called Da Sista's cheesy Because almost all of us are sisters like Marcella and Michelle are sisters, Gladys and Glenda are sister and me and Genevieve are sisters. Sylvia's sister Sandra use to be in the group but she had been transfered to another state to work sad

I do event planning only for part time. over here, we make average bucks not too high and not too low. My real full time job is that I work as a troubleshooter for project in a company handling construction for the oil and gas industry.

How about you? Whatcha oin? smiley
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2010
that's a very important job, sounds like it carries loads of responsibility's.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2010
Heres a bigger picture. Maybe you fit see whia's ma sista. cheesy

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2010
Yes, its important and also nerve wrecking but I have no choice, Untill I make enough cash to move on than I shall quit. What does a Trainee Estate Agent and a Visual Merchandiser do?

And I hope your health is so much better now? off for 2 years? shocked How come? shocked It sounds serious and I hope its not?
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2010
Your job sounds really interesting so even if stressfull it must be very rewarding tackling all those problems and issues. kiss
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2010
Oh Oh ^^^ shocked shocked shocked
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hope you are well smiley
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 1:15am On Mar 12, 2010
Sorry Lady. I completely forggoten this thread sad

I have been very busy. How your side?
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 4:38am On Mar 12, 2010
smiley wink
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2010
Yes naa we did but we plan to move to another apartment somewhere this year. Not sure yet.

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
Na waaa ooo! angry
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
smiley
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 12:18am On Apr 13, 2010
Hey dearie, did you painted that? cheesy

And nope, we have not move because we didnt have enough money just yet.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 1:06am On Apr 13, 2010
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 2:48am On Apr 14, 2010
Nahh that one is not a chessy face. Thats an exciting smiling face. Thats a good work of art you get there. Pallate knife? What is that and how do you do that?

WOW! Did you painted the second one too? I didnt know u are an artist!  smiley kiss I love it. Come to think of it, that picture makes me Hot  grin

My bf and I plan on renting as we both dont have the funds to buy a place just yet.

My cello playing? Well, I have stopped for some time and I really felt so bad cause my sister bought me a cello chair recently in hopes that I would get back to my cello practise. I had to stop cause my doctor told me to stop for some time. It has causes me a terrible back ache and when I go anywhere, I could stand, walk and sit properly as my back aches like mad. . . So my doctor told me to take come time off and try playing again. He also gave me some medication for it.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2010
smiley.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? / New 4 Bedroom Duplex House Plan ( 3d Model ) / A Thread For Charcoal Portrait Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.