Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Wife Narrates How Landlady Called Soldiers Beat A Man To Death In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Narrates How Landlady Called Soldiers Beat A Man To Death In Ogun State (471 Views)

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Narrates How Landlady Called Soldiers Beat A Man To Death In Ogun State by hollawaley2: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Wife Narrates How Landlady Called Soldiers Her Husband To Death In Ogun State

on the 8th of march, i and my husband were sleeping inside when we heard people knocking on our door. then we proceeded to open the door then we discovered they were men of the nigerian army. And some of them were already opening our window so we came out and i asked my husband if he's the one they are looking for. My husband came outside to greet them, in the process of greeting them, they started slapping my husband saying he's looking at them somehow and they started punching him. He was beaten blue black and at that point, he couldn't talk any more. They took him out to where their van was parked and started beating him again so many people were outside watching and asking what happened but they couldn't near them. So they took him to their barracks (174 battalion).
I Begged them to let me follow but they refused but the landlady followed them, and the land lady was saying she wants the soldiers to beat and break my husbands leg for disrespecting her. So when i got to the barracks, i met my husband cutting grass and getting flogged at the same time. i couldn't take it so i tried to get him out but i was beaten and dragged away. His phone and his gold chain were siezed and his money (N84,000) that he wanted to use to pay for house rent. After the whole thing, they were still asking us to pay N10,000 because my husband was "rude" to them and we told them we don't have. From there, i and my husband took a bike to ogijo police station where we explained what happened and they took pictures of my husband. Then i and my husband went to the hospital where 5 of his teeth were removed because it has been damaged while tortured. What really killed him is the internal bleeding sustained from the beating by the soldiers

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug5Yiy7vdnk
Re: Wife Narrates How Landlady Called Soldiers Beat A Man To Death In Ogun State by seunlayi(m): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2017
Even though there may be shine addition or subtraction to this story but when compared to the one told by air-conditioned room sitting army Pro and their traditional style of telling lies, I and other reasonable Nairalanders will 85% believe this story as told by The Widow.

Naija army need to act on this by bringing the perpetrators to book.

@lalasticlala and Co help put this other side of the story to fp
Re: Wife Narrates How Landlady Called Soldiers Beat A Man To Death In Ogun State by Luckylife(m): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2017
this is becoming too much!
Re: Wife Narrates How Landlady Called Soldiers Beat A Man To Death In Ogun State by seunlayi(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2017
I knew that army press release was a lie
Luckylife:
this is becoming too much!
Re: Wife Narrates How Landlady Called Soldiers Beat A Man To Death In Ogun State by hollawaley2: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Lalsticlala, seun

(1) (Reply)

[photo] Dino Gets Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore Arrested - AF / Okada Rider Found Dead In Ondo Church / 53 Men Were Arrested In Nigeria For Attending 'gay Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.