Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Thread For Msc. Engineering Projects: Sourcing, Writing And Presentation. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Msc. Engineering Projects: Sourcing, Writing And Presentation. (388 Views)

Any Detail About Msc Engineering Management In UI? / 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation / Cost Of Running Msc(engineering) In Nigeria Universities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Msc. Engineering Projects: Sourcing, Writing And Presentation. by Mbkite(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2017
It is no longer news that what mostly delays Masters programme in our various institutions in Nigeria is Project. This basically involves getting a project topic, seeking approval from project supervisor and writing of the project to achieve a set purpose. Most times a particular project topic could seem interesting but, when you eventually dive into it, you will start seeing other parts that you never imagined.
The whole essence of this thread is for experienced people to guide us in choice of project and ways of tackling the projects in order to achieve a set goal. I chose to restrict this thread to Engineering field but, MSc students from other discipline can make contributions.

I just started MSc. programme in Mechanical Engineering, UNIZIK. No project topic yet though I have been considering a lot of topics.

I urge people with experience to assist us to make this thread beneficial to everyone.

Thank you.

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Thread For Msc. Engineering Projects: Sourcing, Writing And Presentation. by lastmessenger: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2017
@op i was also given admission in unizik for meng mechanical engineering though i am yet to report. Please can you add me on whatsapp. 08068606544
Re: Thread For Msc. Engineering Projects: Sourcing, Writing And Presentation. by Mbkite(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
lastmessenger:
@op i was also given admission in unizik for meng mechanical engineering though i am yet to report. Please can you add me on whatsapp. 08068606544
ok bro. we shall meet
Re: Thread For Msc. Engineering Projects: Sourcing, Writing And Presentation. by Tumbulum: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2020
lastmessenger:
@op i was also given admission in unizik for meng mechanical engineering though i am yet to report. Please can you add me on whatsapp. 4
Re: Thread For Msc. Engineering Projects: Sourcing, Writing And Presentation. by Tumbulum: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2020
lastmessenger:
@op i was also given admission in unizik for meng mechanical engineering though i am yet to report. Please can you add me on

(1) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form Now On Sale / Wounded In Battle: Photo Of Some Nigerian Soldiers Who Survived BH Attack / UNIJOS Reinstates SUG, Directs The Implementation Of N45,000 School Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.