Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

My First Poem, RANDOM EMOTIONS - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / My First Poem, RANDOM EMOTIONS (544 Views)

Random:1 / Pls Rate My First Poem Titled( Ladies Gate..) / My First Poem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Poem, RANDOM EMOTIONS by princy80(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2017
RANDOM EMOTIONS

Sitting on the rails of my verandah,
All I keep thinking of is you,
When do I get to see your face?
How do I live without you?

Your eyes shine so bright; they could illuminate a room
Your beauty could keep eyes fixated for eternity
Words simply can't explain how beautiful you are
Even Lucifer might marvel at your beauty

You are like sweet poison
You keep pulling and pushing me out
Maybe I should quit but I can't
Cos it's hard to live without air

What have you done to me?
What have you turned me to?
Why do I long after you?
Why do I feel this way?

I keep longing for you
I keep dying for you
Maybe I've lost my mind
Or just maybe, this is love.

RANDOM EMOTIONS

1 Like

Re: My First Poem, RANDOM EMOTIONS by MayhorE(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2017
not bad, but as a poet you should carefully choose your words who n writing a poem and don't abbreviate, like in the last line of the third stanza. punctuations are necessary to know the flow of the poem, where to pause and where to read forward. thanks
Re: My First Poem, RANDOM EMOTIONS by princy80(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
MayhorE:
not bad, but as a poet you should carefully choose your words who n writing a poem and don't abbreviate, like in the last line of the third stanza. punctuations are necessary to know the flow of the poem, where to pause and where to read forward. thanks

Thanks a bunch! Not a poet though, I just felt like writing one day. Thanks once more.
Re: My First Poem, RANDOM EMOTIONS by MayhorE(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
princy80:

Thanks a bunch! Not a poet though, I just felt like writing one day. Thanks once more.
wow, that's nice, writing is good

(1) (Reply)

Pls Rate My First Poem Titled( Ladies Gate..) / Why Are We Twisted ... / Poem: The Great Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.