Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Will You Do If This Lady Did This To Your Mum On Mothers Day??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If This Lady Did This To Your Mum On Mothers Day??? (741 Views)

Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If This Lady Did This To Your Mum On Mothers Day??? by scholes23(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Just imagine a scenario where you took your mum out for a treat as per mothers day and all of a sudden on your way back, this babe walks towards you and slaps your mum.

What will,you do

2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If This Lady Did This To Your Mum On Mothers Day??? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2017
As a born again Christian I will tell her to slap the other cheek and after she is done, I will tell her "God Bless You", and walk away...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If This Lady Did This To Your Mum On Mothers Day??? by scholes23(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
As a born again Christian I will tell her to slap the other cheek and after she is done, I will tell her "God Bless You", and walk away...

Fear fear
Re: What Will You Do If This Lady Did This To Your Mum On Mothers Day??? by pyyxxaro: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2017
I wud take her to 3rd mainland bridge lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Lady Did This To Your Mum On Mothers Day??? by adorablepepple(f): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Is to draw her legs with my hands and draw that her hair. I won't leave without a fight

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Lady Did This To Your Mum On Mothers Day??? by dikeigbo2(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2017
I will smackdown her grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Lady Did This To Your Mum On Mothers Day??? by scholes23(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
adorablepepple:
Is to draw her legs with my hands and draw that her hair. I won't leave without a fight
Pls take a look at the picture again before you comment
Re: What Will You Do If This Lady Did This To Your Mum On Mothers Day??? by Anointedm(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Thunder fire her she just reaches her very end dat day
Re: What Will You Do If This Lady Did This To Your Mum On Mothers Day??? by montezz(f): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
I will go to my village sharp sharp.
Spiritual warfare things.
You can't slap my mama and go Scot free. If I can't deal with u physically... Na to go village on top ur matter.
Re: What Will You Do If This Lady Did This To Your Mum On Mothers Day??? by scholes23(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
montezz:
I will go to my village sharp sharp.
Spiritual warfare things.
You can't slap my mama and go Scot free. If I can't deal with u physically... Na to go village on top ur matter.
Jazz nor go catch this one
Anointedm:
Thunder fire her she just reaches her very end dat day
The question says?WHAT WILL YOU DO? and not WHAT WILL HAPPEN
Re: What Will You Do If This Lady Did This To Your Mum On Mothers Day??? by scholes23(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
pyyxxaro:
I wud take her to 3rd mainland bridge lipsrsealed
To do what Tell her the throw you into the lagoon

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Celebrates Son's First 6months / 6 Reasons You Should Consider Synthetic Rattan Furniture / Learn The "Five" Temperaments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.