Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club (67189 Views)

56-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos After Returning From US / Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra / Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by sshalom(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Do not be quick to come to conclusions about the cause of the death of this young lady. Remember Cynthia?? Only GOD knows the truth. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by newyorks(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
SACI:

Hw do u know she slept wit him
And if she did,hw is her sexual life ur biz?
they need critics thats why it was posted online perhaps we have mixed reactions yu'r entitle to ur opinion so do i.why did it pain u like this?
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by TinaAnita(f): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Was she drugged or something? Every human must die anyway
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by onadana: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
newyorks:
just 100level she's sleeping with unknown men what would've happened if she reaches final yr?

You are so senseless.
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
It's unfortunate, please don't judge her actions, but let this serve as a lesson to others that might want to tow her path.
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by adedayoa2(f): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
kennygee:
Fine geh like this, just died anyhow.
let he who is without sin be the first to cast stones
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by tutudesz: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
bitcoinvin:

fucke them or use them do ritual,dats all
including your mom,sisters and future daughters!
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by Ehinmola(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Most unilag female students are prostitutes in disguise. A visit to the campus on fridays about 7.30pm will prove my point. You see,the world is full of wicked men riding on flashy cars to seduce the innocent girls for money ritual purposes. Just imagine a girl of 21 sleeping with men older than her grandfather. Let others learn from this unfortunate developmen. Money ritual is REAL. Be warned
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by SACI: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
newyorks:
they need critics thats why it was posted online perhaps we have mixed reactions yu'r entitle to ur opinion so do i.why did it pain u like this?
Its nt personal for me so it doesn't pain me as much as u think it does..but I am stating facts here..
That u r online(and anonymous) doesn't justify ur judging a person's life&lifestyle...the cause the death Is nt been confirmd,so u guys should stop raising unnecessary speculations.
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by gonkin(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
E clear, she do runs. This one wen ritual guys no send. Take people pikin do jazz. But the babes them say them wan feel fly. She don hit bad market
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by newyorks(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
SACI:

Its nt personal for me so it doesn't pain me as much as u think it does..but I am stating facts here..
That u r online(and anonymous) doesn't justify ur judging a person's life&lifestyle...the cause the death Is nt been confirmd,so u guys should stop raising unnecessary speculations.
whats my own na....na me send am skul abi na me carriam go club.shey na prayer them dey do for club?any gurl that went to club is shld be observed.
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by afuye(m): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
I KNOW HER VERY WELL
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by SACI: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
newyorks:
whats my own na....na me send am skul abi na me carriam go club.shey na prayer them dey do for club?any gurl that went to club is shld be observed.
Ooowwwkkk...watever floats ur boat
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by newyorks(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
onadana:

You are so senseless.
wetin she go club go find when shes supposed to be in house at that odd hr,nt that she's in church bt club!u be maggot.
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by Famaksunday(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
newyorks:
just 100level she's sleeping with unknown men what would've happened if she reaches final yr?
Lol
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by newyorks(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
SACI:
Ooowwwkkk...watever floats ur boat
u dy sail ship?
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Let he/her who hasn't gone clubbing in his/her lifetime stone her first.......... RIP to the death
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by simpleseyi: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
newyorks:

That is why God did not allow her each final year. Hoes like her fucckk every boss in their organization and get undue promotion.
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:
One down, 2.6 billion more oloshos to go.

You're wicked!! angry
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by ExInferis(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Joavid:

You're wicked!! angry

Hey guys, another one!

Kill her!!
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by Innocentorad(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
She was Always Full of Life and Vigour, she Had Alot of plans Mapped Out... It Came like a Raving Wave of Shock when I first Heard that she had Passed away.. Wouldn't be seeing Her again at 2001 canteen Ordering Beans n plantain while chilling at her Favourite Spot..

Such is Life, All is Vanity

Rest Well Themmy embarassed
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by ExInferis(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Slay queen cheesy cheesy End of slaying grin

RIP anyways

Well...she done got slayed.

Er....slain.
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by chiraqDemon(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
newyorks:
But guys de do am everytime nah
Abi nor be enjoyment she go
Badluck say her own land am wrong way embarassed
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by chiraqDemon(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Akin619:
Let he/her who hasn't gone clubbing in his/her lifetime stone her first.......... RIP to the death
Tell them, also anybody wey never hangout with babe wey e just meet

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by Haryoryhemie(f): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ehyaaah

bros
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by tosyne2much(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Haryoryhemie:

bros
Were you able to do it?
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by Hoodfriend(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
She is a bitch, i wanted to type rip. but after touring on her Facebook account, holy her post would tell her was into fucking fo money
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:
One down, 2.6 billion more oloshos to go.
U nor well o grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by Bamz(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Talk2Bella:
funny how people will come here and start calling her a prostitute, chick might have been Asthmatic or had some respiratory problem but trust some Nigerians they will escalate the issue and even tell you the man must have used her for rituals like say dem too nor de go club. Nansense

that was how someone that was missing was declared dead because they found a beheaded body and assumed it was hers which kain name dem nor call that girl

RIP Darling you will he missed by those who truly knew and valued you

Now this is refreshing.
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by dimexy247(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:
One down, 2.6 billion more oloshos to go

Oh boy! Fear grip me sha! angry If olosho be 2.6 billion, wife materials don finish for market be that ooo buh wait who calculated this maths?
Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by ExInferis(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
dimexy247:

Oh boy! Fear grip me sha! angry If olosho be 2.6 billion, wife materials don finish for market be that ooo buh wait who calculated this maths?

I did. Conservatively.

Wife materials are not more than 800m.

Even then you need to smack some sense into them.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club by dimexy247(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

I did. Conservatively.
Wife materials are not more than 800m.
Even then you need to smack some sense into them.

Correct cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' / Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) / Dr Amechi Obiora Is Dead! The 'O' In EKO Hospital Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.