Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) (41762 Views)

Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption / Ladies Pose Their Backsides For Kayode Adebayo (Photos) / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, the lady in grey tho, her boobs like slipper, fallen mountains grin
u tooo like good thing, but i think it is because she did not wear bra
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
spafu:

She no wear an Bobby Realignment Agent (BRA) so you can really fault her when the things take a shy look, but I can assure that those twin melons you see taking the shape of pawpaw are still succulent. How did I know? Tits are not camera shy as the left one showed,by making sure it was captured. And I seem to rank it highly because such tits with such value are not easy to find theses days.
lol, it is like you've got a PhD in boobsiology
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by MrTypist: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Weytin happen to that babe in grey Bobbi?

Abi bulldozer climb am pass?
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by julian888(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
How are u sure d rest are not holding theirs with a strong wager
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
All I could see are ladies with fallen boobs. One wonders if they are allergic brassiere
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by Olubee22(f): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
spafu:

She no wear an Bobby Realignment Agent (BRA) so you can really fault her when the things take a shy look, but I can assure that those twin melons you see taking the shape of pawpaw are still succulent. How did I know? Tits are not camera shy as the left one showed,by making sure it was captured. And I seem to rank it highly because such tits with such value are not easy to find theses days.
This brother deserves a medal

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by obong003(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
London bridge has fallen down. How am i sure that someone did not use iron to flatten the sister's tomatoes? cool shocked
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
PenisCaP:
Egbon kemmen.. grab them by the poosie!!!!!
all am seeing here are ladies with bright prospects
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by toprealman: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
Show yours!
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
UniQuegrACE:

Those are not boobs.

They're dead skin hanging on after gravity and so many manly paws devastated that region.
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by Tundellinium(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
shevchenko:

Yoruba's and defamation.1 and 2
Did I mention Akwa Ibom people
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by exammate: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
The well kept secret to passing Jamb is out!
The ExamMate Jamb cbt software is the answer. Follow these links to get yours;

Desktop/Laptop app: http://esoftcontent.com/Eshop/product.php?user_id=96612726

Mobile App: https:///nbCV4i
You can also call 08189968809 or visit www.esoftcontent.com

Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by princeemmma(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
see slippers @ the 2nd left

Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by greatman247(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
UniQuegrACE:

Lol.
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
rawpadgin:
na so akwa ibom chicks dey fine?

These ones sef no fine. Enter Uyo go clear your eyes.
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by spafu(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, it is like you've got a PhD in boobsiology
They are just my favourite, I love them because they provide me comfort like no other and that's why I don't play with them, I treat them with much respect. You lo go understand.
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by spafu(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Olubee22:
Lol grin
Olubee22:
Lol
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by Ask087(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Proffdada:
Yours must be full moon grin
lol
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by zayyadoski(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
I see flat chest :-XI see flat chest
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by SeyiKings: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
cyril700:
A photo from kemen's reception at UYO. what did u see?

These ladies want to be kemenised
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by Jay542(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
Lmao. Wickedgrin
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by striver12(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
cyril700:
A photo from kemen's reception at UYO. what did u see?

the babe with grey or whatever color it is is fine tho
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

Those are not boobs.

They're dead skin hanging on after gravity and so many manly paws devastated that region.
LMAO, savage!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
To the extent of showing through her top
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
They want to be kemenised
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
MrTypist:
Weytin happen to that babe in grey Bobbi?

Abi bulldozer climb am pass?
uyo guys don climb over them
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tundellinium:
Una bera run before him Kemenize una pu nani... Oh sorry, I forgot, dem be OLOSHOz aka Slay Queens (Pepper Dem Gang). BTW the ladies in grey and black top, only God that can LIFT your ministry to reach MARKETABLE VALUE.

How can you just sit down and call somepeople hoes, oloshos etc na wa o
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by Tundellinium(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
MarieSucre:

How can you just sit down and call somepeople hoes, oloshos etc na wa o
Oh okay, they are reverend sisters or evangelists?
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
I see a pair of fallen Olympus. grin grin grin
Anyways.see as girls fine die wey u fit bleep like tomorrow no go come.dem go fine pass dies one if u no tho Bleep up.all did girls fine times hundred pass that tboss witch.
U Neva bleep half oyinbo blood before
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by Codes151(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
The second girl no dey miss any place for uyo where party dey
Re: Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) by samijay8(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
oya kemen them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Kits Up As A World War 2 Soldier For Photoshoot / Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.