Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,988 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts (41690 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo / Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her / Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Actress, Genevieve Nnaji looks effortlessly beautiful in this new photo she shared.The Actress' flawless beauty will make many green with envy.

Actress Ini Edo who was in awe of her beauty said she's ageing backwards.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/genevieve-nnaji-is-all-shades-of-beauty-new-photo-ini-edo-reacts.html

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Forever young kiss kiss

Visit HERE for more photos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Yambee: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
She try.

Try to me, is that she is not trying to be like all those Yoruba Actresses that bleach their skin at the Federal Level.

Cant help imagining how the brezz will taste like in my tongue. Atiku Abubabar, you are a bastard for depriving young people from tasting this woman at all.

If only you can become broke,maybe she will look at us.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
She should tell us her beauty secrets and skin care tips jor.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Yambee: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
kennygee:
She should tell us her beauty secrets and skin care tips jor.

Yoruba woman I hope you no dey bleach?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Olodo24: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
Genevieve Nnaji... our own Genny

11 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by giles14(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Actress, Genevieve Nnaji looks effortlessly beautiful in this new photo she shared.The Actress' flawless beauty will make many green with envy.

Actress Ini Edo who was in awe of her beauty said she's ageing backwards.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/genevieve-nnaji-is-all-shades-of-beauty-new-photo-ini-edo-reacts.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
your sister Linda don do the needful.

wetin you still dey wait
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:02am On Sep 21, 2018
cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Masterclass32: 12:08am On Sep 21, 2018
Sweet gal.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:17am On Sep 21, 2018
cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 21, 2018
Yambee:

Yoruba woman I hope you no dey bleach?

God forbid.

11 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Yambee: 5:38am On Sep 21, 2018
kennygee:

God forbid.

That's exactly why I love you.

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by KingLennon(m): 5:55am On Sep 21, 2018
Pretty Jenny. Natural beauty with a sweet melanin skin. Jenny needs some good loving and also a happy home. Something tells me she is a feminist

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by nikkypearl(f): 6:14am On Sep 21, 2018
Yambee:
She try.

Try to me, is that she is not trying to be like all those Yoruba Actresses that bleach their skin at the Federal Level.

Cant help imagining how the brezz will taste like in my tongue. Atiku Abubabar, you are a bastard for depriving young people from tasting this woman at all.

If only you can become broke,maybe she will look at us.
angry what is all these ^^^^^

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by emeijeh(m): 6:17am On Sep 21, 2018
Does Ini know what y'all mean?

34 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Yambee: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2018
nikkypearl:
angry what is all these ^^^^^

What I wrote is above your age level. Go back to the Miracle and Nina story you are used to.

13 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Prakash247(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2018
giles14:

wetin you still dey wait
Do you have sense at all?...What has marriage got to do with the thread?.mufu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Nightmareo07: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2018
Hm
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by giles14(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2018
Prakash247:
Do you have sense at all?...What has marriage got to do with the thread?.mufu
is Linda married? I'd.iotttt

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by mungoparks: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2018
when you dont dig gold, then no stress,this is how you look...!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by ceejayMAX(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2018
Igbo amaka wink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2018
cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Shortyy(f): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Omaaalicha!!!! kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by oluwaharie(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2018
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by samista: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2018
She is beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts by Shortyy(f): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2018
giles14:

wetin you still dey wait

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Kiss Despite Breakup Rumour By Kemi Olunloyo / Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo / Davido Shades Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama After Blaming Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.