Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband (34437 Views)

Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by AreaFada2: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2017
loomer:
Na for Canada me wan retire

For inside serious cold with old bones? shocked shocked

Not even US where some parts are warm a bit.
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Phiniter:
this kain early morning na him you dey shine teeth you done brush ya mouth so

No let them hear nah izit how you used to do?...

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by loomer: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

I no gree go USA for young age, na old age I go come go.

No o.

If na visit no wahala, but to stay, Canada on my mind
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by AreaFada2: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2017
loomer:

I no gree go USA for young age, na old age I go come go.

No o.

If na visit no wahala, but to stay, Canada on my mind

But to enjoy ur stay there, better go young to pay tax and get entitlements as a pensioner. Or go there with plenty money to retire. Otherwise not that easy.
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by loomer: 9:16am On Mar 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

But to enjoy ur stay there, better go young to pay tax and get entitlements as a pensioner. Or go there with plenty money to retire. Otherwise not that easy.

When the time come I go see how e go go
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by iguita: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Nawa for this our reporting oo. See as una report am like say she dump the husband the day before yesterday, snatch pregnancy from another guy yesterday and deliver baby today. Story said her marriage fell about in 2008
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by YemyTemmy: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Abeg who fit help me 100naira Econet recharge card

I won call my landlord, our soak away don bust

And I de expect my pretty boo of life sad
cry embarassed

this guy , you wicked ooo with this kain picture you posted, i wont feel like seeing any female in make up today!!!...badt guy!!
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by XJAYCEEU4K: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2017
princessayesha:
That it how it should be girl cool If they dont value u, dump their asses and go for a more serious one. Am happy for you.
Oniyeye..won pe e ni sisi inu re ndun.
o mo ara eko,won a so e di apeere ajase.
Nah your body go tell.
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by Duru009(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2017
At 42yrs...

Dats risky
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by paroh137(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2017
I love your figure.
MzOnajin1:
Congrats to Moji Olaiya. Next pls
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Abeg who fit help me 100naira Econet recharge card

I won call my landlord, our soak away don bust

And I de expect my pretty boo of life sad
cry embarassed

You have no problem. Just do one of two things
1. take this picture of your "boo of life" along when you wan buy your recharge card. I assure you they will dash you the card and anything you want either out of pity or fear.

2. Relax and wait for her. With all these raft foundation and plastering on her face, sewage odour will be the least of her concerns.
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by pyyxxaro: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2017
CeenoEvu:

You have no problem. Just do one of two things
1. take this picture of your "boo of life" along when you wan buy your recharge card. I assure you they will dash you the card and anything you want either out of pity or fear.

2. Relax and wait for her. With all these raft foundation and plastering on her face sewage odour will be the least of her concerns.

sad cry
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by princessayesha(f): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2017
MrMcJay:

By the time you're done, your mileage would be higher than that of a Nigerian-used 504.
What did i do wrong ? grin
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by princessayesha(f): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Damfostopper:
so
This one has been dumped jointly and severally grin
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by princessayesha(f): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2017
XJAYCEEU4K:
Oniyeye..won pe e ni sisi inu re ndun.
o mo ara eko,won a so e di apeere ajase.
Nah your body go tell.

Ok...i dont know what this one is saying. If its an advice thank u, if na insult thank God I dont understand what u wrote grin
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by rhektor(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Tazdroid:
Congrats to the couple

These days, some people no won born their pikin for Naija because nothing awaits the child, no benefits, no welfare schemes, NOTHING! I don't blame them.

Once u don know say pikin dey on d way, na to run go US, UK, Canada etc go born

Naija my country

But when they die, they will be brought to Nigeria for burial.
Na here be graveyard?
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by rhektor(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

Leave an make e go take im hand buy death
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by Ibiyomee(f): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2017
holluphemydavid:

dnt mind d op,he is olodo,since 2008,is now few moths ago
the two both of you is olodo(lol)
Few months after she 'officially divorced'

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by MzOnajin1(f): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2017
paroh137:
I love your figure.
Thanks dear
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by Brownzola(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
HumanistMike:
She looks like she'll be cute naturally. Why the excess makeup.

Ladies that makeup excessively maybe trying to hide something.
She is actually cute without makeup. The day she came to send some info at d cafe where i worked then and i chat with her one on one i saw the beauty. But this make up make less beautiful. Aunty reduce ur makeup plsssss

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by abike12(f): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Congrats!!
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by MrMcJay(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
princessayesha:

What did i do wrong ? grin

You know how you rev the engine of a new car and fire it as you speed along the express-road? That is how every new husband would be firing the babe's engine.

Id she now falls into the hands of all these lunatics that take Tramadol, na die be that.
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by IBreakRules: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
HumanistMike:
She looks like she'll be cute naturally. Why the excess makeup.

Ladies that makeup excessively maybe trying to hide something.
you are on point. she is cute naturally but her face has some funny kinda spots.
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by princessayesha(f): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
MrMcJay:

You know how you rev the engine of a new car and fire it as you speed along the express-road? That is how every new husband would be firing the babe's engine.

Id she now falls into the hands of all these lunatics that take Tramadol, na die be that.
You are evil cry
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by holluphemydavid(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ibiyomee:
the two both of you is olodo(lol) Few months after she 'officially divorced'
Lol, u be efiko Shey LMAO
Re: Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband by juman(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Congrats to her.

nigeria is a destroyed country, people look for way out for their children.

The worse thing is apc is a senseless government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emele Oranika: Sandralia Hotels MD Marks Birthday With Friends In Abuja / "Ice Princess" - Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink Outfit (photos) / Davido Gives N1million To Poor Jide Sanyaolu #sendjidebacktouni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.