Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

My View On Homosexuality. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My View On Homosexuality. (399 Views)

Police Presents No Evidence, A Year After Arresting 57 Men For Homosexuality / Anambra; The Nigeria Capital Of Homosexuality! / IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On Homosexuality. by Redomi(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2017
If we take a look at HOMOSEXUALITY, even the pigs don't think of that, to be honest with you. If you put together two pigs of the same sex in one place, they will spend 30 years together, they will never ever do a dirty deed, but only only human being with this sophistication brain can think about and promote homosexuality and called it NATURE.
Where are family values? What is happening to us? What happen to the brain we have?
The question I have is, if we use nature to determine what is right or wrong, we still will not come to that conclusion, never.
Who is more free? Human being or animal? Animals are more free, they don't have police, they don't have government, they don't have immigration department, they don't have these and that, they are very free, they think by NATURE.
Why don't human being think similar to animals, but think worst than animals, we are loosing family VALUES in the name of FREEDOM.
Re: My View On Homosexuality. by MrMelody(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2017
I love this. This is the kind of post we want to see at FP
Re: My View On Homosexuality. by stanway(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2017
homosexuality is pervation pls dont indulge in it
Re: My View On Homosexuality. by Redomi(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2017
MrMelody:
I love this. This is the kind of post we want to see at FP
since it's not snake or celebrity news, don't expect FP

1 Like

Re: My View On Homosexuality. by Redomi(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2017
stanway:
homosexuality is pervation pls dont indulge in it
I wonder people enjoy in homosexuality

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Calabar / Two Killed By............. / FULL STORY: Herbalist Collects N400k, And Killed Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.