Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? (33509 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
iranu
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by DRIFTyKING(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
are you doubting a post from LAILASBLOG? Fp immidiately nah....its the new viviangist, they never tell you
phetto:
I swear if dis post enter front page i will do nothing
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
***yawns***
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by SmartyPants(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
From the little i know of this girl, i believe her mom was a single mother

That was a genuine shout out to her mother not a shade to Tonto Dike
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by amacastel: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
femi4:
That's not the issue. Her post was directed to tonto
Her post is not directed to Tonto Pls, she was raised by a single mother so she was idolising her mother.
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by kwalakwala123(f): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin see how una just Sidon give person title "Alleged Home Breaker" loool

Anyway there's no diss in this
The day another woman will sleep with your husband then, you know if she is an alleged home breaker or not. If you even see a shadow of a pretty lady around your husband sef is enough for u to understand this thing better.
I As for the Olosho mocking single mother if care is not taken. She will not just end up as a single mother nor a great mother but as a baby mama. It's
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by willian10: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
iranu
Bro, drop ur contact/kindly contact me on Whatsapp with the contact in my profile urgently
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by moses93(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
sseyi:
please dont drag me into this mess
who know you? dem de talk of meat for pot and ponmo de dere de raise hand.
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by xtervaganza(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
xendra:
Its mothers day. single or married had nothing to do with it. she is confused.

by d way, Single mothers are the greatest.
single mothers are what? Is this one mad too?

So you mean be a use you're a single mother or because your mother is a single mother she's better than my ma?

You must be very mad
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by seunfape(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Many beautiful girls will remain as single mother because of greediness
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by mrsfavour(f): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
the underlined word there is MOTHER, whether single or not.
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by micheal77766(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Alleged home breaker, Rosaline Meurer celebrated mothers day with a post on IG alongside an unexplanatory and suspicious caption that sparked reactions from Nigerians.

The actress dropped a 'Happy mothers day' photo with the caption "Happy Mother's Day to all the the SINGLE mothers and all the great mothers in the world. #happymothersday #mom #everythingrosy #rosykisses #QueenOfAllQueens "

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-03-27-11-14-13.jpeg">https://4.bp..com/-R4zV0-_5n1M/WNjm3mOe3-I/AAAAAAAACag/7uNhm7nlMUgRvuZEAfCq2pv4uDgsEosDwCLcB/s640/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-03-27-11-14-13.jpeg[/img]

Nigerians think she is shading Tonto, and are telling her to wait for her own karma

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-03-27-11-20-33.jpeg">https://4.bp..com/-73WBOqnmjvY/WNjnw6W9qDI/AAAAAAAACas/S99kOvOWDOQV3RaToWTjJAIvbidkaMZiwCLcB/s640/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-03-27-11-20-33.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-03-27-11-22-51.jpeg">https://3.bp..com/-XQIcHfVBH2o/WNjoHZQIREI/AAAAAAAACaw/amBFHwGUzkszncxGd7vyPoZrCAY6ABhjgCLcB/s400/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-03-27-11-22-51.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-03-27-11-30-34.jpeg">https://4.bp..com/-SO5lDdeUJMA/WNjp2OM7f7I/AAAAAAAACbA/gK_SBI_F5DIMnRiD3pHPgnP1KEPg51gxwCLcB/s400/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-03-27-11-30-34.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-03-27-11-31-08.jpeg">https://1.bp..com/-9Oq3nkxd21U/WNjp_8U9S6I/AAAAAAAACbE/jORtUDQ4cC8WyteKz_01NVvWDmraThi5ACLcB/s400/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-03-27-11-31-08.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-03-27-11-31-54.jpeg">https://2.bp..com/-Hv2GiqIrVaQ/WNjqLbR6KYI/AAAAAAAACbI/AntLmdmNWOsdEGXjnx1RaOf1olSglLYBACLcB/s400/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-03-27-11-31-54.jpeg[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSGsOrHAmyc/

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/single-mother-did-rosaline-meurer-just.html

ah it is gud to hav a mum RIP mum
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by thunderbabs: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Halleluyah sombori!

When King Pharoah and King Nebuchadnezzer needed someone to interprete their dreams for them, where were NIGERIANS, plz?

I wanna know.

Una dey interprete, damnnnnn!!! Chaiiiiiii
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by RealHaute: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Michellla:
Will they ever die out this matter?

In English, please. Not everyone is French.
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by gbbec: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
moses93:
who know you? dem de talk of meat for pot and ponmo de dere de raise hand.

Lol! Wicked
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by Codes151(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
What shade? She wrote sth!! Una conclude!! Well when kemi is out, I guess more bloggers need to spend days there also
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by Eddisboi(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
We Nigerians are so daft and quick to judge...Feed up with dis stupid criticism.....
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by luswitz(f): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
femi4:
That's not the issue. Her post was directed to tonto
you arent certain about dat. Mayb she decided not to leave them single mothers out of d whole celebration thing because they do exist. Mayb she was referring to her mum, you can't be so sure.
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by xendra: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
xtervaganza:
single mothers are what? Is this one mad too?

So you mean be a use you're a single mother or because your mother is a single mother she's better than my ma?

You must be very mad
aswear you should get an award for fool of d century, your generation is MAD!
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by xtervaganza(m): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
xendra:
aswear you should get an award for fool of d century, your generation is MAD!
hahahahhahaha stupid daughter of a single mother.

grin grin grin grin grin grin hate on your wh0re generation. Not me
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by xendra: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2017
xtervaganza:
hahahahhahaha stupid daughter of a single mother.

grin grin grin grin grin grin hate on your wh0re generation. Not me
there are no whores in my family, jst a widowed woman who single handedly raised her children. but how can a child frm an insane generation undrstnd? wats insulting is d fact dat you had both parent and still turned out like dis. No manners.
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by xtervaganza(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2017
xendra:
there are no whores in my family, jst a widowed woman who single handedly raised her children. but how can a child frm an insane generation undrstnd? wats insulting is d fact dat you had both parent and still turned out like dis. No manners.
ok. Sorry for the earlier nonsense then. Your mom is a super woman and nothing I or anybody say will change that anyway..

Your earlier comment was misleading
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by xendra: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
xtervaganza:
ok. Sorry for the earlier nonsense then. Your mom is a super woman and nothing I or anybody say will change that anyway..

Your earlier comment was misleading
I am not sorry, my comment was not misleading.
Re: 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? by xtervaganza(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
xendra:
I am not sorry, my comment was not misleading.
lol cheesy grin cheesy grin

Go drink cold water cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary / Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.