Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" (50405 Views)

Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air / Roy Agoda 9th Birthday: I Go Dye Gifted Son A Mansion As He Celebrates / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by dinma007: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2017
Actress Tonto Dikeh has written an emotional message to a friend who housed her when she arrived Lagos 10 years ago. According to her, she betrayed the love they had because of a man (Churchill).

She shared a photo of the said friend to celebrate her birthday and wrote;

“[i]Happy birthday to a super sweet person,A lady with a golden heart..
Our story fast forward 10years ago..
I came into Lagos with my bags to start a new life as a SUPER GREAT CELEBRITY with little or no money in my pocket…
I struggled but it was all fun and exciting because it was a life I never knew..Excited I finally left HOME�� and my birth city.
I met this young lady who opened up her home and life to me..She lived in Mende,A little one room apartment but it was our heaven..We made mad plans there,We cried together,Laughed together,got broke,Famous and successfully rich together..You never for one day complained about how we miss used your clothes or home or ate your food without contributing to it smh..
Folake I still sit and ponder what kind of woman you truly are…You did all of this and much more and today I can only feel so much shame that when it was my turn to be a true friend like you were I betrayed that love because of a man..I asked you to leave my home because I too ashamed to let you see that after marriage I was housing a man…I knew you needed me more but I thought I was doing the right thing(How cld I have knew any better)…
I remember how you begged me,knelt down,Cried and prayed with me when I told you I was pregnant with king and I had no intentions of been a mother..You spoke to me just like a true sister and God sent,you told me king wld be the greatest love I wld feel…Ever since that day I loved King,kept him and today am a mom and a Great one cos God used you to save us.
I guess this story is to properly say I adore you,I love you,And I respect you and to tell you AM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE PAINS AND HURT I CAUSED YOU IF I EVER DID..I pray and wish you all the greatest things life has to offer..You deserve the world and if I had it I wld truly spit it up with you.
Am so happy for you,your success,your Life,your kids and everything that concerns you…
Folake thank you for being such an awesome woman and letting God use you countless times to make me a GREAT PERSON.
Folake may my God elevate and catapult you into you next realm of glory.
Happy birth my Aboro,My Daba Daba,My Oyibo Albino��
Love you so much from your SON KING & I�

[/i]
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaazdewnS0H/?hl=en&taken-by=tontolet

https://www.lailasblog.com/tonto-dikeh-narrates-betrayed-good-friend-man/

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by pyyxxaro: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2017
This Toto decay again undecided

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by hedazuga2020: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2017
Your Website is Your Business CV, We Craft it With Incredible Style With Incredible Features

Contact NOW to get you Website ‘Global Office’ Development

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2017
Atleast she admits her mistake. That's the true measure of a good person.

Many people have friends that they can trust. Some have friends that aren't loyal and friends that don't treat others the way they should. So this letter is to let a friend know how special they are. It also tells you what a real friend is like.

Thumbs up Tonto.
Happy birthday to your pal!

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Angelb4: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2017
Tontoh Dikeh's news is becoming unbecoming on NAIRALAND. Let's stop making her more popular jare.

17 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by joeaz58(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2017
but I warned you toto decay!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by guruvick(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2017
Wetin Cencern Me Self
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by looseweight: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Lolzzzz

Wanna loose some body fat, check my profile for live testimonies
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Onbelivable(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2017
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by hola106(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2017
trash
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by josielewa(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2017
modelmike7:
i told ya earlier that they are after u....you cant make ftc.... stop using glo..use ntel or spectranet, u no go gree

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by SalamRushdie: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2017
This woman has a mental problem

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by TDEMONEW(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2017
grin grin which movie is this please?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Throwback: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2017
So she wanted to have an abortion?

I'm sure king will be thrilled he was the mistake a friend pleaded with the mother to keep.

Keep talking Tonto.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by leroi01(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Can't this peops just keep their sleaze to themselves? Like...yeah.. you hooked up...yeah...you broke the fackap...now shut the hell up... we weren't there...& truly ..we don't wanna know! angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2017
League of Olosho. Awon werey meji ati awon fans to n support won.

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Guilderland1(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2017
In wale Adenuga's TV shows voice...
This is a super story!

Please how much is yam in benue now?

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by benswagtt(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2017
smile
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by WhoBeThisMan: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Let it go madam, we are tired of hearing your rants. It's obvious you are still hurting bad and you aren't winning smiley

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by baby124: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Ok. When you thought things were good for you. She was not good enough. But now that you are down, you want to use her like a ladder to climb up again. This girl better run for her life. Once beaten twice shy.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Tonto dikeh is regretting why she chooses to be a bad girl which resulted in divorce.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by PearlStreet(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2017
This woman needs to be sent to a mental institution. Her erratic behavior should be of concern to her family and loved ones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by chuckdee4(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2017
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 Likes

Throwback:
So she wanted to have an abortion?

I'm sure king will be thrilled he was the mistake a friend pleaded with the mother to keep.

Keep talking Tonto.

Well, when I was a fetus in my mama's stomach, my mother was sick most of the time, vomitted, weak and tired.

One day, she confessed to a friend of hers that 'she was tired of this belle wey she don get'

Her friend, while not begging her, did encourage her to keep on.

I am grateful to my mom's friend for her advice,and to my mum for listening to it.

And am sure King is too.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by quadree: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2017
Nice Of You To Appreciate Her Like That, God Bless U Both

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2017
dis babe mata sef

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by deariekay(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2017
Palapala babe.

Cc: lalasticalala
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2017
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2017
I THINK I NEED TO COMMENT ON THIS ISSUE NOW!

TONTO DIKEH! I am not Churchill ..but I am already feeling the pain The guy us passing through right now..I can't imagine my Ex doing all this to me.. I will reject the EX forever and even reject the baby!

what sort of rubbish is this for Christ Sake;

do we look like some bunch of online fools who do not have nothing else to do! sister if you can't handle your FAMILY PROBLEM....THEN KILL YOURSELF!

HIANHAN!!! Are you the only one with family problem?
an Actress for that matter be painting someone bad! as if you were giving us the updates during the Strafing period

16 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by kay29000(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2017
First of all Tonto, how can you "fast forward to ten years ago?"

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Attends Wizkid's Starboy Fest(pics). / Charly Boy On Smoking Weed: Fela No Smoke Igbo Pass Me, Naira Marley Apprentice / Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.