Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... (21129 Views)

JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. / Application Procedure For NLNG Prize For Science – 2017 [the Prize Is $100, 000] / JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by muhamadnur: 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
lordTK:
This is what you get when you ask a prof of Islamic and Arabic studies to head an organisation like JAMB. Shouldn't Ishaq just go and head Institute of Islamic Affairs in Sambisa?
fucck you
angry
lordTK:
This is what you get when you ask a prof of Islamic and Arabic studies to head an organisation like JAMB. Shouldn't Ishaq just go and head Institute of Islamic Affairs in Sambisa?
fucck you
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by cuedish: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jamb is of no need again

get a fake certificate just like our very own Dinosaur Melanda and defend it.

if to say i know i for nor suffer for 5years/8months ooo

Na joke i dey oo

1 Like

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Boydehot: 6:30am On Mar 29, 2017
It's up to a week i sent my email to this guys(jamb) which i received my code. but, am still confuse on how to use this code, on the mail that was sent to me, i was instructed to use the code at cbt centre. So guys how do i use the code for proper registration?
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by naijafold(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2017
Davido And His Billionaire Dad Announces Free Scholarship Scheme For 2017 To Appreciate God’s Work In Their Family. See How To Apply… READ HERE http://latestschoolgist.com/davido-billionaire-dad-announces-free-scholarship-scheme-2017-appreciate-gods-work-family-see-apply/
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Castleberry: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
toluine56:

I'm telling you. What's the use of the fvcking profile when we have to purchase pins manually. They'd have retained scratched cards instead so we'll know the bulk of the whole stuff rests with registration proper. As if that isn't enough there's just one registration center for festac,mile2 and environs. In fact the whole amuwo-odofin. Its really terrible. I wan scatter bank today they're lucky my sis got her pin.

Has your sister been able to register at 7th ave?
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by brandon180(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
me i paid money 2dae..if i dont get my pin before friday thunder go fire person...
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by alfreddamilare: 7:14am On Mar 30, 2017
I registered w JAMB on Thursday , but to my surprise my seat number is 001 which means I am the first to register, if only three people are able to register in ilisan remo per week , how many people will register for jamb this year,

1 Like

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by toluine56(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Castleberry:

Has your sister been able to register at 7th ave?
Yes she has this morning.
Have you?
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Castleberry: 1:42am On Mar 31, 2017
toluine56:

Yes she has this morning.
Have you?

Yes. I did last week Thursday
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by toluine56(m): 2:57am On Mar 31, 2017
Castleberry:

Yes. I did last week Thursday
her friends are yet to register tho
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Castleberry: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2017
toluine56:
her friends are yet to register tho

I'll advise them to go there by 5pm, by then everyone would have been tired and gone home. only few would remain. they'll be attended to. I left there by 8pm
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by toluine56(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Castleberry:

I'll advise them to go there by 5pm, by then everyone would have been tired and gone home. only few would remain. they'll be attended to. I left there by 8pm
Okay.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Blackmailing University Workers Into Enrolling On IPPIS –ASUU / Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) / Lasu's Best Graduating Student Welcomes Baby Hours After Graduating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.