Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,475 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Is It Possible To Change My Name After Making Payment To NOUN? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Change My Name After Making Payment To NOUN? (937 Views)

30days To NOUN Convocation And No Graduation List Yet. R They Serious At All? / See New Changes To NOUN Exam Slip Stamping Requirements 2019 / FUTO Graduate Dies Days After Making Scary Facebook Post (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Change My Name After Making Payment To NOUN? by pinkylovely: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hello. I'm having issues here. I generated my RRR code today at NOUN study centre close by and was told to write my surname and name and that's exactly what I did. But issues came up when I went to deposit the money at the bank. I wrote my full name which included surname, name and other name.

For e.g. Assuming this is my regular name I use for all documents. James Etim Sunday. And here's only what I wrote for RRR code generation. James Etim. Anyway, I finally told them to put in the name that was showing which is James Etim

Now my problem is, when screening time comes and I'm asked to bring other documents that contain the full name which is James Etim Sunday. Will I have problems when they see James Etim on my NOUN payment receipt. Or can I change it?? please I want to know

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help On The Location Of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Lagos Campus / Update On FSB/BEA Scholarship / Lautech 2017/18 Open & Distance Learning Admission - Programme, Requirements, &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.