Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

How To Make Chilled Zobo Fruit Punch - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Chilled Zobo Fruit Punch (2224 Views)

Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) / Get A Take Away Pack Of 5 Different Chilled Chopped Fruits / Five Reasons Why You Should Avoid Chilled Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Chilled Zobo Fruit Punch by vinegurl(f): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Did you know that zobo can be used for fruit punch apart from the usual juice many people are already used to? Zobo fruit punch is a simple tasty drink made with fresh fruits, you can make your choice of fruits, but you have to choose few crunchy fruits that can float easily on the surface of your drink. example of fruits that float are- water melon, pawpaw, cucumber, apple strawberries and blueberrries. Watch how to perfectly combine these fruits for a delicious fruit punch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv8LPA8bF3I

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Chilled Zobo Fruit Punch by sweetilicious(f): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
I made this without sugar.I enjoyed myself eh.Will definitely try with milk next time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Garri Ijebu Wholesales Price / Where Can I Order Some Nigerian Food In Usa / Fingerlings In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.