Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? (1960 Views)

Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by airminem(f): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2021
When last did you have a quarrel with your partner because he/she cannot cook a good meal?!
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
All I can say is, the importance of food in a relationship can never be overemphasized.
Don’t underestimate the power of food o. Na your mate? cheesy
Food is even more powerful than sex if you no know. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
I Know of a couple. The man is always complaining of too much Maggi.

The day I was with this woman and she was cooking, I counted 10 wraps of Maggie on her table. shocked. Little wonder the man was complaining.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 1:11am On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

All I can say is, the importance of food in a relationship can never be overemphasized.
Don’t underestimate the power of food o. Na your mate? cheesy
Food is even more powerful than sex if you no know. cheesy
Ones their is food stability in any home, there is joy and happiness plus partners willingness to do.. grin
Surely, sex comes after food na...A hungry person is an angry person...O ga enwe kwanu ume eji afu oku lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 1:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Mercychen:
I Know of a couple. The man is always complaining of too much Maggi.

The day I was with this woman and she was cooking, I counted 10 wraps of Maggie on her table. shocked. Little wonder the man was complaining.
Heyyyy God!

Reminds me of a friend who wanted to give us his guys a treat by inviting us to a dinner in his apartment..
The babe made Egusi soup with turkey...The soup was smelling maggi maggi...In fact we got discouraged to eat after testing..Me i kuku chop the turkey in peace, washed my hands and helped my self with the drinks...while praying for my stomach to forgive me for bringing too much maggi seasoning inside. undecided

It was embarrassing for the guy sha, considering the situation..And it made me realize one needs a sabi babe that can do wonders in the kitchen...I mean you won't even care what you see outside, because your woman does wonders at home with culinary...Very fulfilling.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Heyyyy God!

Reminds me of a friend who wanted to give us his guys a treat by inviting us to a dinner in his apartment..
The babe made Egusi soup with turkey...The soup was smelling maggi maggi...In fact we got discouraged to eat after testing..Me i kuku chop the turkey in peace, washed my hands and helped my self with the drinks...while praying for my stomach to forgive me for bringing too much maggi seasoning inside. undecided

It was embarrassing for the guy sha, considering the situation..And it made me realize one needs a sabi babe that can do wonders in the kitchen...I mean you won't even care what you see outside, because your woman does wonders at home with culinary...Very fulfilling.

Lol... Wow! this one off me. That smell of too much "Maggi" can be very nauseating. Ta!

There's nothing like having great culinary skills especially as a woman. It's a must if you want to keep your man glued to your dishes alone.

That man, every time, he'll carry plate to iya Togo or iya Ghana to buy food. A family man for that matter.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 1:56am On Nov 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol... Wow! this one off me. That smell of too much "Maggi" can be very nauseating. Ta!

There's nothing like having great culinary skills especially as a woman. It's a must if you want to keep your man glued to your dishes alone.

That man, every time, he'll carry plate to iya Togo or iya Ghana to buy food. A family man for that matter.
This is it...@bolded guarantees a better life...And saves a lot.

Till date, my Dad finds it difficult eating outside..You will have to force him to..And when he is outside, he is hurrying to get home and eat food cooked by his wife.

Family man moving around the neighbourhood with food flask to go and buy food like a Bachelor is awkward. lipsrsealed, and also an Indirect insult to the wife who can't cook to save her face.. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

This is it...@bolded guarantees a better life...And saves a lot.

Till date, my Dad finds it difficult eating outside..You will have to force him to..And when he is outside, he is hurrying to get home and eat food cooked by his wife.

Family man moving around the neighbourhood with food flask to go and buy food like a Bachelor is awkward. lipsrsealed, and also an Indirect insult to the wife who can't cook to save her face.. undecided

Gbam!
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Heyyyy God!

The babe made Egusi soup with turkey...The soup was smelling maggi maggi...In fact we got discouraged to eat after testing..Me I've kuku chop the turkey in peace, washed my hands and helped my self with the drinks...while praying for my stomach to forgive me for bringing too much maggi seasoning inside. undecided

The secret to not using too much seasoning in cooking is making the most natural of ingredients.
What I've noticed when the white people cook is that they hardly use commercial seasoning, instead they create a broth with ingredients chicken/beef or bones/vegetable with spices like onions, ginger, garlic, leeks and the likes.
Even when they season their meat, it is with mainly salt and pepper.
The Italians use the simplest of ingredients in their cooking. I like their cuisines and their cooking style.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Sterope(f): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Their food is still bland and can be disappointing grin. They don't really use spices (as in Asian cooking) and the herbs they use doesn't really had much to taste like spices and msg.

You can do without msg but it definitely helps. It is another form of salt.

Mariangeles:

The secret to not using too much seasoning in cooking is making the most natural of ingredients.
What I've noticed when the white people cook is that they hardly use commercial seasoning, instead they create a broth with ingredients chicken/beef or bones/vegetable with spices like onions, ginger, garlic, leeks and the likes.
The Italians use the simplest of ingredients in their cooking. I like their cuisines and their cooking style.

1 Like

Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sterope:
Their food is still bland and can be disappointing grin. They don't really use spices (as in Asian cooking) and the herbs they use doesn't really had much to taste like spices and msg.

You can do without msg but it definitely helps. It is another form of salt.

Asians use too much seasoning abeg! grin

Besides, bland food is subjective.
It depends on how you build your taste buds.

For instance, my sister like adding seasoning to her eggs, but I prefer mine with just salt, aside the fresh tomatoes and onions.
Now, if you taste hers, you might always want your eggs with seasoning, and without it, it'll seem like the eggs taste bland, but it's all in your taste buds.

There are some dishes we can do without seasoning, and they'd taste so delicious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

Exactly...cooking is a huge skill on it's own...
Did you later check that George kavkaz channel on YouTube?

Most people aren't aware that seasoning wu ihe ndi ocha jiri nyere Africa aka to tackle malnutrition way back..

Sweetadjele does a DIY production of these things on YouTube...

Ihe wunu area gi na cheesy
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Exactly...cooking is a huge skill on it's own...
Did you later check that George kavkaz channel on YouTube?

On YouTube?
No wonder I couldn't find him on Instagram.
I'll check him out.

Most people aren't aware that seasoning wu ihe ndi ocha jiri nyere Africa aka to tackle malnutrition way back..

Sweetadjele does a DIY production of these things on YouTube...

Ihe wunu area gi na cheesy

Oh! I macha Sweetadjele? I gazukwala! grin
She's a Ghanaian.
There's another Ghanaian that I like on YouTube; Nanaaba's kitchen. I love how she cooks and speaks.

You must really love food videos. cheesy
It's relaxing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

On YouTube?
No wonder I couldn't find him on Instagram.
I'll check him out.

Oh! I macha Sweetadjele? I gazukwala! grin
She's a Ghanaian.
There's another Ghanaian that I like on YouTube; Nanaaba's kitchen. I love how she cooks and speaks.

You must really love food videos. cheesy
It's relaxing.
He is on Insta too..Av forgotten his handle...I love his family inclusion in his videos...Nwaanyi ya wu camera man ya.. cheesy

He makes cooking a fun and interesting adventure.

I watch a lot na YouTube..Even those Sisi sisi juru ebe ahu..

Adjele di special with her DIY clips...I love food videos well well...ka m na amuta ufodu skills maka nwwanyi m ga alu na umu m.. cheesy

I grew up watching mpa m make some meals when momsy is sick or travelled...those day used to be fun.
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

He is on Insta too..Av forgotten his handle...I love his family inclusion in his videos...Nwaanyi ya wu camera man ya.. cheesy

He makes cooking a fun and interesting adventure.
I'll check him out.

I watch a lot na YouTube..Even those Sisi sisi juru ebe ahu..

Sisi Jemima, sisi yemmie na ndi otu ha.
Sisi_Jemima has good content.

Adjele di special with her DIY clips...I love food videos well well...ka m na amuta ufodu skills maka nwwanyi m ga alu na umu m.. cheesy

I grew up watching mpa m make some meals when momsy is sick or travelled...those day used to be fun.

Do you try out some?
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 4:16am On Nov 30, 2021
Mariangeles:

I'll check him out.

Sisi Jemima, sisi yemmie na ndi otu ha.
Sisi_Jemima has good content.

Do you try out some?
Ohh!!! I ma ha grin

Yes I do ones in a while...I can cook if I have nobody to do it for me....mana m hu onye shi ga nri, I enjoy watching the person do it...

Owuhu di na awu onye oriri like that o...Just a moderate consumer na enwehu anya ukwu.cheesy
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Ohh!!! I ma ha grin

Yes I do ones in a while...I can cook if I have nobody to do it for me....mana m hu onye shi ga nri, I enjoy watching the person do it...

Owuhu di na awu onye oriri like that o...Just a moderate consumer na enwehu anya ukwu.cheesy

Since you enjoy cooking, maybe you should consider getting an air fryer.
You might like it.
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mariangeles:

Since you enjoy cooking, maybe you should consider getting an air fryer.
You might like it.
Onye gwara gi?

I don't o...I rather enjoy watching people who do...

Hehehe mgbe luru nwaanyi first. grin equipments will make work easier for her...Aha m ga awu lewe ya anya...chere rie cheesy
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Onye gwara gi?

I don't o...I rather enjoy watching people who do...
Owu owuhu gi gwara'm?

I gbaala oso. cheesy

Hehehe mgbe luru nwaanyi first. grin equipments will make work easier for her...Aha m ga awu lewe ya anya...chere rie cheesy

Ngwanu.

Oga nga emechara-emecha. grin

1 Like

Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 5:59am On Dec 01, 2021
Mariangeles:

Owu owuhu gi gwara'm?

I gbaala oso. cheesy

Ngwanu.

Oga nga emechara-emecha. grin
grin
If I no get option, I will...Mana m nwe option, I won't touch anything...Except to watch who is doing it..I enjoy watching more..

Lol that last statement typical of ihe mpa m na ekwu.. grin

Happy onwa December.
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Munzy14:

grin
If I no get option, I will...Mana m nwe option, I won't touch anything...Except to watch who is doing it..I enjoy watching more..

Lol that last statement typical of ihe mpa m na ekwu.. grin

Happy onwa December.

My mum says that a lot. Hehehehehe

Happy new month.
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mariangeles:

My mum says that a lot. Hehehehehe

Happy new month.
Lol...o wu ihe o na-agwa gi?

Ka onwere nwanne gi o na agwa ya?
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...o wu ihe o na-agwa gi?

Ka onwere nwanne gi o na agwa ya?

One of my sisters especially.
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mariangeles:

One of my sisters especially.
Oooh..2nd and 3rd daughters na wukariri udi mmadu ahu...Ha anahu acho stress na ndu ha.. cheesy

Just like 3rd sons.. grin

Unu adi di ole?
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Oooh..2nd and 3rd daughters na wukariri udi mmadu ahu...Ha anahu acho stress na ndu ha.. cheesy

Just like 3rd sons.. grin

Unu adi di ole?

Ishii.

Umu nwoke ato, umu nwaanyi ato.
Ndi umu nwoke butu uzo, ndi umu nwaanyi e sochie.
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ishii.

Umu nwoke ato, umu nwaanyi ato.
Ndi umu nwoke butu uzo, ndi umu nwaanyi e sochie.

Chineke nna..what a balance.. cheesy

How did your parents achieve this? Ihe a wu best o..Typical opposite of nke one of my friend...Umu nwaanyi butu uzo...Mgbe ha luchara di, ndi nwoke awusara na ulo.. grin

A like hu m udi ahu...Nke unu wu best...Chai di okpara unu nwekwara oru kariri akari o...leading two other guys plus umu nwaanyi ato..

I ma si eji m eche kwa ma iwu onye nke abuo, may be torta ofu nwoke..

I ga ama wey umu nwoke well well to an extent with three elder bros.. cheesy
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Chineke nna..what a balance.. cheesy

How did your parents achieve this? Ihe a wu best o..Typical opposite of nke one of my friend...Umu nwaanyi butu uzo...Mgbe ha luchara di, ndi nwoke awusara na ulo.. grin

A like hu m udi ahu...Nke unu wu best...Chai di okpara unu nwekwara oru kariri akari o...leading two other guys plus umu nwaanyi ato..

I ma si eji m eche kwa ma iwu onye nke abuo, may be torta ofu nwoke..

I ga ama wey umu nwoke well well to an extent with three elder bros.. cheesy

There's this confidence, this sense of being protected that comes with having brothers.
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mariangeles:

There's this confidence, this sense of being protected that comes with having brothers.

Abii... cheesy

Reminds me of when my cousin sisters started primary school..They registered in the same school with my last two brothers who acts as their elder brothers ma onye choro ha okwu.

One boy tried to bully the first girl, she ran to call our last born, ya a bia, di boy gave him a beating of his life that day.. grin grin grin..Before my cousin ran to call our third son who rushed to the scene and pounced on the bully.... grin grin

Then I was in junior secondary..mgbe m biara i kporo ha lawa, they narrated the story to me, a chi gburu onwe m...Maka last born anyi...

You know when a junior called you for rescue, gi bia, egbuo gi ilu grin grin

Every home need a balance o.....o na ewute anyi na anyi enwehu Nwaanyi...
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Munzy14:

Abii... cheesy

Reminds me of when my cousin sisters started primary school..They registered in the same school with my last two brothers who acts as their elder brothers ma onye choro ha okwu.

One boy tried to bully the first girl, she ran to call our last born, ya a bia, di boy gave him a beating of his life that day.. grin grin grin..Before my cousin ran to call our third son who rushed to the scene and pounced on the bully.... grin grin

Then I was in junior secondary..mgbe m biara i kporo ha lawa, they narrated the story to me, a chi gburu onwe m...Maka last born anyi...

You know when a junior called you for rescue, gi bia, egbuo gi ilu grin grin

Every home need a balance o.....o na ewute anyi na anyi enwehu Nwaanyi...

He was even brave to go. cheesy

I ma na ndi Pisces anahu acho nsogbu na ndu ha. cheesy
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Munzy14(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

He was even brave to go. cheesy

I ma na ndi Pisces anahu acho nsogbu na ndu ha. cheesy
Lol...Iwu di onye mma o.. cheesy Ihe a wu exactly ihe mma m gwara ya mgbe anyi chiga ya ochi...More like she encouraged him..

Pisces di aghugho... lipsrsealed I no just like that cunning part of their character.

Eji m adi open and straight, so onye mu na ya meko ga ihe jiri aghugho bia, mu e withdraw....Ndi Pisces na ghorom well well..
Re: Can Partners Quarrel Because Of Food? by Mariangeles(f): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...Iwu di onye mma o.. cheesy Ihe a wu exactly ihe mma m gwara ya mgbe anyi chiga ya ochi...More like she encouraged him..

cheesy

Pisces di aghugho... lipsrsealed I no just like that cunning part of their character.

O kwa ya? shocked
It is what I've observed!

They have this deceptive nature like they can't hurt a fly, but they can stab you in the back.
They're sometimes like slow poison. No offense to your brother.
They are quite manipulative too. When you're with them, they let you do most of the talking while they read you. Especially if you're a free spirited person.

You know that guy that I told you about that's a Pisces? I cut him off my life when I noticed how manipulative he was.
Such a snake! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate Cooked Onions! / What Is Your Appetite Calling For? / China Siezes "For Sale" Frozen Meat Dated 40 Years Ago!! Pictures!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.