Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos (17745 Views)

Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / 5 Types Of Police Vehicles / 5 Types Of Road Officials On Lagos Roads. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by samwise99(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Funny
Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by maj007(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
What about the Free Readers' Associations at Newspaper Stands.
Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice write-up bro..

I dey come make I add mine wink cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by birmingham04: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
The onlookers dey vex me pass.
They can do amebo for africa.
Very jobless set of people.....

You have been noticed. Faithful descendant of Awoloidiot.
Just negodu human being face,
Dirty pigs
It is only the grace of GOD that can make Nigeria to be a great country triabalism cant let this country progress.You bastard, you good for nothing and you bastard that use your leg to wake up your parent, You are calling Papa Awolowo an Awoloidiot it is only the grace of God can let you make it in your life. I will never abuse your leaders in your region because they are fathers to me. May God bless Papa Azikwe and Papa Enahoro when you cursed our Yoruba leaders i as a reliabe person i will bless and praise your leaders. Can we blame white people if they call us MONKEY?
Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by xynerise: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Newspaper stand crowd can be annoying. You see a man wearing a nice suit arguing for hours. Jeez! Does it mean he has no where to go?
Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
birmingham04:
It is only the grace of GOD that can make Nigeria to be a great country triabalism cant let this country progress.You bastard, you good for nothing and you bastard that use your leg to wake up your parent, You are calling Papa Awolowo an Awoloidiot it is only the grace of God can let you make it in your life. I will never abuse your leaders in your region because they are fathers to me. May God bless Papa Azikwe and Papa Enahoro when you cursed our Yoruba leaders i as a reliabe person i will bless and praise your leaders. Can we blame white people if they call us MONKEY?
who's this fool.
Yes awoloidiot is an idiot dat died by drinking 20 naira otapiapia.

You havent seen my tribalistic side yet. Fool
Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by comrChris(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
News paper stand ojuelegba branch, you go fear crowd especially on Mondays when fresh papers and sports papers land, morning to night people are always there, one person will buy and 20 people will read it
Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by fascowilly(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
The onlookers dey vex me pass. They can do amebo for africa. Very jobless set of people.....
You have been noticed. Faithful descendant of Awoloidiot. Just negodu human being face, Dirty pigs

Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by Marthaodion(f): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
who's this fool.
Yes awoloidiot is an idiot dat died by drinking 20 naira otapiapia.

You havent seen my tribalistic side yet. Fool

Why? Why? Why?
Are you ok?
Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by babsir(m): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
This OP na unilorin student, "shunting".... Lol
Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by egokudiowomoney: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
what of ATM machine/banking hall crowd especially when Thursday and Friday are declared public holidays

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by shorlla(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hmm..what of the members of the free readers association(FRA)..
Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by davedan88(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lagos go always b Lagos. I can never live in Lagos. Foolish people.
Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by sirusX(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pensioners
Protesters
Voters
...anywhere money can be shared

Even job hunters are not left out

Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by sirusX(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Filling station during fuel scarcity

Or when people hear say NUPENG boss dream say dem wan strike

Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by Nofuckgiven: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
mccoy47:
Newspaper stand crowd! grin

Those guys know so much about everytin!
They can even tell you wat Buhari told Aisha last night in the other room
I always wonder why they can't just buy the newspaper and go instead of standing around?
Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by sirusX(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Celebrities like Davido giving free Ice cream at shoprite

Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by sirusX(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
To sample Iya Basira delicacies

Re: 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos by mrkeneth006: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
sure way of winning, see details below.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driving From Ibadan To Abuja. How Long Does It Take? / Do All English Speaking Africa Countries Understand Pidgin English? / 2 Buses Collide In Imo, One Somersaults, Imo Chief Of Staff Rescues Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.