Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Driving From Ibadan To Abuja. How Long Does It Take? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving From Ibadan To Abuja. How Long Does It Take? (17555 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Driving From Lagos To Abuja / Driving From Abuja To Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving From Ibadan To Abuja. How Long Does It Take? by KunleA2(m): 6:15am On May 09, 2010
I want people in the house to give me an idea of how long it will take to drive form Ibadan to Abuja. What route do i take? Just wondering.

Thanks
Re: Driving From Ibadan To Abuja. How Long Does It Take? by otawa: 2:25pm On May 14, 2010
Kunle-A:

I want people in the house to give me an idea of how long it will take to drive form Ibadan to Abuja. What route do i take? Just wondering.

Thanks

You have to follow Ibadan-Ife road.

see map.

Plan for 6hours, bad road, police check points. From Lokoja to Abuja it is nice road but over speeding drivers.

Re: Driving From Ibadan To Abuja. How Long Does It Take? by KunleA2(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2010
Nice map. Can you pls send me a full one pls. I love it. Will like to have one on my file.

Also, if you have for individual states, it will be nice.

My email is: promise72@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: Driving From Ibadan To Abuja. How Long Does It Take? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 14, 2010
Broda pls cross ur mind for 10 hours, i do shuttle lagos to Jos at a time, so i know what am saying
Re: Driving From Ibadan To Abuja. How Long Does It Take? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 14, 2010
Re: Driving From Ibadan To Abuja. How Long Does It Take? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2012
On March 24,with no Police checkpoints, I left Bodija, Ibadan at 6.30 am and was in Jabi, Abuja by 2.30 pm. The two usual bottlenecks are OKENE and ABAJI-GWAGWALADA. Though I hear during this easter period, it was HORRIBLE between Lokoja and Abuja, because I trailer tipped over and blocked the road.

(1) (Reply)

Truck Crushes NYSC Corps Member To Death In Edo / Lagos-Ibadan Train Schedule For The Festive Period (Photo) / Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.