Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Is My Writing Any Good? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is My Writing Any Good? (733 Views)

Has Anyone Read Eghosa Imasuen's novel "To Saint Patrick"? Is It Any Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Writing Any Good? by zibby(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2009
Hi people,

Is my writing any good? If you have some time to spare, could you check out my blog (http://eternallycritical..com) and let me know your honest feedback? The link is in my signature as well. You could let me know your thoughts here, or via a comment on the blog.

The blog is a collection of my thoughts, reflections and sometimes humorous rants about the world in general.

Thanks!
Re: Is My Writing Any Good? by dominique(f): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2009
why not just post some excerpts here?
Re: Is My Writing Any Good? by MyneWhite1(f): 12:36am On Dec 24, 2009
I think you're off to a good beginning. Just keep writing.
Re: Is My Writing Any Good? by ravenzord(m): 1:57am On Dec 24, 2009
Yeah,ur writing's good,ur pieces are nice, I especially like the one on saving,reminds me of all those saving boxes I had,always recieving money and never dispensing any until I got fed up and broke'em. The saving culture has to be taught to the populace once again,buy wallets 4 ur kids instead of guns,let them understand the importance of money,that's the way to go. Keep up ur writing,U can only get better.
Re: Is My Writing Any Good? by zibby(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2009
Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Last Will / I Can Only Wish She Knew / Video: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Discusses Her Book, Diversity & Black Hair + Cli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.