Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

deleted - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (1224 Views)

POST DELETED / Have You Deleted Your Pivot App?. Good News For You. / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by InvestmentMaster(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Deleted
Re: deleted by bizza45: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
which kin investment b that
Re: deleted by InvestmentMaster(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
bizza45:
which kin investment b that
i really appreciate your interest but if you are really serious contact me through my signature. As much as i would love to discuss it here i just cant.thank you
Re: deleted by bizza45: 1:10am On Mar 28, 2017
InvestmentMaster:
i really appreciate your interest but if you are really serious contact me through my signature. As much as i would love to discuss it here i just cant.thank you
OK buzz me up 08139111517
Re: deleted by dheomaejor: 2:22am On Mar 28, 2017
You can contact me @ 08136488257
Re: deleted by sats: 6:01am On Mar 28, 2017
InvestmentMaster:
The in thing now in the country is ponzi and pyramid schemes. Although some have made small money from them, very many have been defrauded. My write up is not to promote any particular way of making money but to draw our attention to something we seem to have forgotten. Mlms,forex,binary options all have their appeal but profiting through them requires certain level of technical know how. So why not stick to our normal conventional methods. There are so many real world models of making money not that i do not believe in making money online.. I am not seeking attention neither am i an information marketer so no need in dropping your emails and number as it would also be against the rules. If you have legitimate enquiries you can reach me through my signature

this op has nothing to offer
contact him,come back and tell us i told you so

1 Like

Re: deleted by otitokoroleti: 7:02am On Mar 28, 2017
sats:

this op has nothing to offer
contact him,come back and tell us i told you so
likewise ur fvcking twincrashed & GHW/GHWX scam!
sats aka rejuvenation, change ur ways & embrace real business. 50k is enough to help you start garri business
Re: deleted by otitokoroleti: 7:03am On Mar 28, 2017
InvestmentMaster:
[s]The in thing now in the country is ponzi and pyramid schemes. Although some have made small money from them, very many have been defrauded. My write up is not to promote any particular way of making money but to draw our attention to something we seem to have forgotten. Mlms,forex,binary options all have their appeal but profiting through them requires certain level of technical know how. So why not stick to our normal conventional methods. There are so many real world models of making money not that i do not believe in making money online.. I am not seeking attention neither am i an information marketer so no need in dropping your emails and number as it would also be against the rules. If you have legitimate enquiries you can reach me through my signature[/s]
it seems that you have skeleton in ur cupboard

1 Like

Re: deleted by sats: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2017
otitokoroleti:
likewise ur fvcking twincrashed & GHW/GHWX scam!
sats aka rejuvenation, change ur ways & embrace real business. 50k is enough to help you start garri business

guy na wa o,why you carry my matter for head like this? i am packaging something special for you and sgtponzihater
i will mention the two of you, please chill for me

please be informed that i have a job that pays fine and am just using ponzi to play around with my spare cash
ponzi is not for the chickenhearted, if your mind no carry am, no do am because you are likely to lose your money
but if you stick with the 3 confirmed ponzis namely m m m, g h w x and twin-kas, you will make money, confirmed

1 Like

Re: deleted by otitokoroleti: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2017
sats:

[s]guy na wa o,why you carry my matter for head like this? i am packaging something special for you and sgtponzihater
i will mention the two of you, please chill for me

please be informed that i have a job that pays fine and am just using ponzi to play around with my spare cash
ponzi is not for the chickenhearted, if your mind no carry am, no do am because you are likely to lose your money
but if you stick with the 3 confirmed ponzis namely m m m, g h w x and twin-kas, you will make money, confirmed
[/s]
m m m have frozen their 2017 mavro coz we read that with picture evidence!
GHW/GHWX refused to match members that have outstanding GH but still ask them to PH again to enable them get outstanding GH. Those that cant meet up with the 3days deadline lost their money. Go to their forum built with free smf software to see lamentations from members that lost their money. Twin-kas is dead as members dont get paid, they have to disable comment on their fb page
Re: deleted by sats: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2017
otitokoroleti:
m m m have frozen their 2017 mavro coz we read that with picture evidence!
GHW/GHWX refused to match members that have outstanding GH but still ask them to PH again to enable them get outstanding GH. Those that cant meet up with the 3days deadline lost their money. Go to their forum built with free smf software to see lamentations from members that lost their money. Twin-kas is dead as members dont get paid, they have to disable comment on their fb page

and you confirmed all these without being a member?
lmao
i have accounts (i did not say account, plural 'accounts') on the three platforms i can counter your statement as false
run along now
you are not even a year old on nairaland and you dey tackle a whole sats like this
when i joined nairaland you didnt know what internet was

one post from me to you, just one and am done with you and sgtponzihater,please chill for me

1 Like

Re: deleted by otitokoroleti: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2017
sats:

lmao
i have accounts (i did not say account, plural 'accounts') on the three platforms i can counter your statement as false
run along now
you are not even a year old on nairaland and you dey tackle a whole sats like this

one post from me to you, just one and am done with you and sgtponzihater,please chill for me
its everywhere on the internet and its not secret. additionally, I always do verification before I reach conclusion. take it or leave it, PONZI IS SCAM!
Re: deleted by otitokoroleti: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2017
sats:

lmao
run along now

the bolded makes me laugh because this is my 11th year on nairaland, & 17th year practically on the internet!
Using this id (registered on January 11, 2016) doesnt mean I joined the day that I created this user account, additionally my real G knows the original me!
You can shove your head to your hairy ass

below is the screenshot of your lamentation about how you are unable to get paid on GHW/GHWX. Instead of your to accept your fate, you want more people to send their money on journey of no return ?

Re: deleted by sats: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2017
otitokoroleti:
the bolded makes me laugh because this is my 11th year on nairaland, & 17th year practically on the internet!
Using this id (registered on January 11, 2016) doesnt mean I joined the day that I created this user account, additionally my real G knows the original me!
You can shove your head to your hairy ass

below is the screenshot of your lamentation about how you are unable to get paid on GHW/GHWX. Instead of your to accept your fate, you want more people to send their money on journey of no return ?

i used my main account to support ponzi with the disclaimer that there are no guarantees, participate with only spare money
and you are using your subordinate account to antagonize ponzi?
if you really want to antagonize ponzi, take me on with your main account
i am done responding to mentions from otitokoroleti
my focus now is on sgtponzihater

am sorry i wont be mentioning you in my upcoming post
see as you dey follow me up and down, dey quote me, dey screenshot my comment, YOU WANT AUTOGRAPH?
Re: deleted by otitokoroleti: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2017
sats:

i used my main account to support ponzi with the disclaimer that there are no guarantees, participate with only spare money
and you are using your subordinate account to antagonize ponzi?
if you really want to antagonize ponzi, take me on with your main account
i am done responding to mentions from otitokoroleti
my focus now is on sgtponzihater

am sorry i wont be mentioning you in my upcoming post
see as you dey follow me up and down, dey quote me, dey screenshot my comment, YOU WANT AUTOGRAPH?
*hug* honestly I dont hate u coz I only make friends, wishing you the best in your future endeavours
Re: deleted by InvestmentMaster(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2017
bizza45:

OK buzz me up 08139111517
please like i said as much as i would love to call if you want correspondence send me an email through my signature. Dropping your contacts here is really not the best option. Waiting to hear from you.
Re: deleted by InvestmentMaster(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2017
otitokoroleti:
it seems that you have skeleton in ur cupboard
well good sir,i did not create this thread to start problems. Dont really want to know what skeleton your talking about but will appreciate it if you are more constructive. Many people are eagerly pursuing virtual unrealities. All i am suggesting is we try to look around us for investment options. There is no one cap fits all model. All depends on circumstances,enviroment and availability of capital. So rather than pick on me for something that i may or may not have said or implied, lets gather our hands together and make viable contributions that would help other forum members make informed decisions as to investments projects

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News On Eagle Aurum Company / Step By Step Ebook On Dropshipping / Warehouse For Sale/lease In Deidei, Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.