Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Deleted - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Deleted (1617 Views)

POST DELETED / Have You Deleted Your Pivot App?. Good News For You. / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by YB007(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2017
Deleted
Re: Deleted by YB007(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2017
Deleted
Re: Deleted by gentle007(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2017
Pls how so I get a ripples wallet
Re: Deleted by YB007(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2017
gentle007:
Pls how so I get a ripples wallet

Get an account at http://poloniex.com yuou can buy and store ripples and other altcoins there
Re: Deleted by Policy001(m): 12:53am On May 11, 2017
YB007:
Everyone has their different investment they had tagged the most lucrative, but if been asked, how much has they benefited from it? 90% has nothing to show forth. My name is Evans OC Martin, and am the CEO and Founder of evansoft digital and also President of Cryptovans Trading Inc, before i ventured into crypto investment, I'd thought real estates or stocks was the most profitable form of investments, not until i bought 50 bitcoin when it was 300 USD a coin last year and today 1 bitcoin is $1773.86 at the time of writing this, you do the maths, a lot of people have been asking me how i made my money, and when i tell them am basically a crypto investor they quickly think "another ponzi", for me i see crypto currencies as stocks, shares or bonds, but from the difference and the main advantages crypto currencies have over Foreign Exchange, Stocks and any form of online trading/investment is that its open to the public and it has a direct plus its can be easily analysed, when I knew these, I got even more eager to know and study them, today am smiling because I have over 200,000 USD worth of revenues from different crypto currencies ranging from Ethereum to Ripple am still buying different coins, now you may want to ask, what can I now benefit from this? Here is the good news, on my facebook page which i created, i post education videos and materials, crypto currency news, and daily coin picks on the best coin which I have personally analysed and I think you should invest in, these educative posts are all you need to kick start your crypto currency investment/trading journey and quit your current job or fire your boss. g

I need $5 ripple at 360, $10 ETH at @360 and $5 navcoin @360 pls buzz me if price agreed on my signature. 2baba
Re: Deleted by joeshed(m): 1:42am On May 11, 2017
If you have a bitcoin wallet then join this website that pays you for clicking on ads. It works just the way you browse, don't waste all your time on social media sites alone,Utilize your data. Ads4btc
Re: Deleted by Ay04z(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2017
happy to see diz am a crypto nigga...and is good to meet more friends in d game...
Re: Deleted by gentle007(m): 2:53pm On May 11, 2017
Ay04z:
happy to see diz am a crypto nigga...and is good to meet more friends in d game...

I really want to join this league. Can you advice me on any crypto that one can buy now.
Re: Deleted by Ay04z(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2017
gentle007:

I really want to join this league. Can you advice me on any crypto that one can buy now.
buy ripple and siacoin. those coins are promising...
Re: Deleted by djlaqua91(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2017
Ay04z:

where do i get a siacoin wallet

great job btw OP
Re: Deleted by Ay04z(m): 5:51pm On May 11, 2017
djlaqua91:

where do i get a siacoin wallet
great job btw OP
Re: Deleted by gentle007(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2017
Ay04z:
thanks
Re: Deleted by YB007(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2017
Deleted
Re: Deleted by emokiniovu(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2017
this is so sweet to hear too.. but check my signature and thank me later
YB007:
Everyone has their different investment they had tagged the most lucrative, but if been asked, how much has they benefited from it? 90% has nothing to show forth. My name is Evans OC Martin, and am the CEO and Founder of evansoft digital and also President of Cryptovans Trading Inc, before i ventured into crypto investment, I'd thought real estates or stocks was the most profitable form of investments, not until i bought 50 bitcoin when it was 300 USD a coin last year and today 1 bitcoin is $1773.86 at the time of writing this, you do the maths, a lot of people have been asking me how i made my money, and when i tell them am basically a crypto investor they quickly think "another ponzi", for me i see crypto currencies as stocks, shares or bonds, but from the difference and the main advantages crypto currencies have over Foreign Exchange, Stocks and any form of online trading/investment is that its open to the public and it has a direct plus its can be easily analysed, when I knew these, I got even more eager to know and study them, today am smiling because I have over 200,000 USD worth of revenues from different crypto currencies ranging from Ethereum to Ripple am still buying different coins, now you may want to ask, what can I now benefit from this? Here is the good news, on my facebook page which i created, i post education videos and materials, crypto currency news, and daily coin picks on the best coin which I have personally analysed and I think you should invest in, these educative posts are all you need to kick start your crypto currency investment/trading journey and quit your current job or fire your boss. g
Re: Deleted by YB007(m): 8:01am On May 12, 2017
Any Crypto currency Investor that has not bought Ethereum, is that one a crypto currency investor? new analysis shows that ethereum is aiming for 0.1BTC by the end of May. Now is time to Buy....
Re: Deleted by abimcdssi: 3:18pm On May 23, 2017
YB007:
Any Crypto currency Investor that has not bought Ethereum, is that one a crypto currency investor? new analysis shows that ethereum is aiming for 0.1BTC by the end of May. Now is time to Buy....
Yet to fulfil your daily coin pick promise both here and on your Facebook page.

(1) (Reply)

Over 500 Acres Of Farm Land For Sale In A Farm Estate in Epe / Make Free Money With Zero Investment / Cryptocurrencies Are Falling, Led By Ripple, Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.