Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Mr Eazi : A Gradual Musical Irrelevance Or The Ghanian Influence ?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi : A Gradual Musical Irrelevance Or The Ghanian Influence ?? (716 Views)

Otedola Pays Lovebirds, Temi And Eazi A Visit / Femi Otedola Wishes Mr Eazi A Happy Birthday / "This Is So Dope Pls Epp Me Frame It" Btw Mr. Eazi & A Fan (see D Art Drawing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi : A Gradual Musical Irrelevance Or The Ghanian Influence ?? by Synord(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tosin Ajibade popularly known as Mr Eazi is an upcoming artiste known for his monster hit Single " Skin tight " ft Efya and other hits like Ohema,Leg Over,Hol Up and Dance for me...

Personally, I have always opined that Mr Eazi might not last long in the industry because of his monotous sound and his lack of ability to spring surprises... The Overrated act who won the Headies next rated award and is currently under The Star boy label headed by Wizkid. released a mixtape titled Accra to Lagos which has been met with Mixed reviews and relatively poor sales....

The Sudden Fame which the artist encountered might have considerably affected his performance in the mix tape especially his controversial tweet regarding Ghanaian music influence on Nigerian sounds which might have discouraged a lot of Nigerian listeners..

None of the Singles off the mix tape have attained the potential hit status of his previous singles and the mix tape can be said to be a total disappointment from the artiste..

Tracks like My Baby, the Soft work remix which Eazi retitled detty yourself. the Ojuelegba rework Accra to Lagos, fada fada rip off titled life is Eazi and the Skip at first listen short skirt ft tekno..

I think it's high time Mr Eazi has a rethink and strategize on maintaining his melody that endeared Nigerians to h and get a better PR team to handle his twitter and social media accounts.. With far more talented act in the industry, Burna boy's Sound alike,Mr Eazi might just be on his way out of relevance in the music industry..
Re: Mr Eazi : A Gradual Musical Irrelevance Or The Ghanian Influence ?? by mejai(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
spot on bro!!! i have always said it. d guy's song is whack, same style of beating. I wonder how he won dat award.
Re: Mr Eazi : A Gradual Musical Irrelevance Or The Ghanian Influence ?? by Synord(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
cc lalasticlala. Dominique
Re: Mr Eazi : A Gradual Musical Irrelevance Or The Ghanian Influence ?? by Synord(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
mejai:
spot on bro!!! i have always said it. d guy's song is whack, same style of beating. I wonder how he won dat award.

I dey tell you boss

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Ex-housemate, Bally Declares His Support For Efe To Win (photos) / Bbnaija: TTT Begs Nigerians - “forget The Negative Things, I Was Creative” / Gov Fayose To Pay Bills Of Flying Moji Olaiya Body Than To Nigeria from Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.