Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Urgently In Need Of Advice!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Urgently In Need Of Advice!!! (573 Views)

Nysc Intern Needed Urgently In Lekki Lagos. (architect/civil Engineer/ Qs) / Flatmate Needed Urgently In Lagos. / A Piece Of Advice To Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of Advice!!! by mschubby: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Good evening Fam!!!.... Please I need your advice on what to do....
I got Npower job here in Rivers State, and I'm among the Batch A that will be passing out Next week..
My question now is.... Should I stay back in Rivers State and manage the Npower job (tho have not been paid Feb Stipend ) or should I go back to Lagos? Help a Sister please

1 Like

Re: Urgently In Need Of Advice!!! by Angelswt(f): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
is there a job waiting for you at Lagos? are you comfortable or rather OK with what comes out of Npower?... your answers to these questions should be able to help you make your decision.
Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Job Scam After Nysc / The Post-NYSC Survival Guide / Jigawa Corper (XIII)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.