Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Will Definitely Surpass Yemi Alade- Soti Pepple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Definitely Surpass Yemi Alade- Soti Pepple (823 Views)

Bbnaija: Meet Sotonye Omubo-pepple, The Lady Who Dreamt That Tacha Was Disqualif / Victoria Kimani Twerks For Yemi Alade (photos) / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Definitely Surpass Yemi Alade- Soti Pepple by splendid22(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sotonye Jane Pepple, a.k.a Soti, is a rising songbird who’s rocking the music terrain with her pleasant-sounding voice and song Ekelebe. She was recently signed to Effyzie Music, the record label which Yemi Alade also belongs to.

Speaking to TheNewsGuru in an exclusive interview, the University of East London graduate of Economics says she is going to surpass the amazing achievements of Yemi Alade.
Hear her:”I am very excited to be under the same label with Yemi Alade .She has been very supportive! Yemi is a very strong and hardworking woman . The amount of work and dedication she puts into her craft inspires me daily. Yes I will definitely surpass her achievements by God’s grace”

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/dont-get-intimidated-yemi-alade-soti-pepple/

Re: I Will Definitely Surpass Yemi Alade- Soti Pepple by Chinachriss(m): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Do your thing and leave competition.
Re: I Will Definitely Surpass Yemi Alade- Soti Pepple by wahles(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
No mind am# dey pursue her shadow
Re: I Will Definitely Surpass Yemi Alade- Soti Pepple by olasarah: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Radarada
Re: I Will Definitely Surpass Yemi Alade- Soti Pepple by crazymommy(f): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
who be this one again??
Re: I Will Definitely Surpass Yemi Alade- Soti Pepple by mexxmoney: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
What is a soti pepple? I'm just hearing about it for the first time

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Desiigner ? Panda Crooner. / Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate Uriel Starts Her Own Show / Lil Kesh Music Career Is Becoming Nothing To Write Home About (see Reasons )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.