Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Warri Again!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Warri Again!!! (712 Views)

Warri Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warri Again!!! by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
A man caught a thief at night in his kitchen at Ugborikoko area of Warri. Just when the man was going to raise the alarm,the thief said:"Do you remember what I said in the Bible?I said "I will come like a thief in the night"."I have come again. Blessed are you among men that you have stayed awake as I told you." Then the man looked at the thief, smiled and replied, "Sir, you have fallen into the hands of Pontius Pilate again!"* I will nail u today!!! The thief fainted. loooool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When A Poor Guy Talks To You, You Say God Forbid, When A Rich Guy Drive / Let’s Play: You Won 25M, And Your Gf Was Arrested, They Requested 24M For Bail O / Funny : Those Friends That Misuse Words (benji Comedian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.