Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Let’s Play: You Won 25M, And Your Gf Was Arrested, They Requested 24M For Bail O - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let’s Play: You Won 25M, And Your Gf Was Arrested, They Requested 24M For Bail O (709 Views)

Let Play: You Have 100k, Who Among These People Will You Prefer To Give 99K? / When You Use Dad's Money To Play Bet Vs When You Won (picture) / Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Play: You Won 25M, And Your Gf Was Arrested, They Requested 24M For Bail O by Naijawide(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Another question for you guys “You Won 25M, And Your Gf Was Arrested, They Requested 24M For Bail Out. Will You Bail Her?? ” Wait sef, what should i tell people and my parent, that i used 24 million out of 25 million I won to bail my girlfriend, she is not my wife ooo, don’t you think that sound stupid?? Or you can bail her

Source:- http://www.naijawide.com/2017/06/lets-play-you-won-25m-and-your-gf-was-arrested-they-requested-24m-for-bail-out-will-you-bail-her/#sthash.ikrJuABP.dpbs

Re: Let’s Play: You Won 25M, And Your Gf Was Arrested, They Requested 24M For Bail O by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
The answer is No,

Was i responsible for her getting to jail in the first place, even if she gets sick, if the cure required is morethan 5m, i will dump her, after all she aint my wife
Re: Let’s Play: You Won 25M, And Your Gf Was Arrested, They Requested 24M For Bail O by prico32(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Naijawide:
Another question for you guys “You Won 25M, And Your Gf Was Arrested, They Requested 24M For Bail Out. Will You Bail Her?? ” Wait sef, what should i tell people and my parent, that i used 24 million out of 25 million I won to bail my girlfriend, she is not my wife ooo, don’t you think that sound stupid?? Or you can bail her

Source:- http://www.naijawide.com/2017/06/lets-play-you-won-25m-and-your-gf-was-arrested-they-requested-24m-for-bail-out-will-you-bail-her/#sthash.ikrJuABP.dpbs

I will be bringing her food daily in jail
Re: Let’s Play: You Won 25M, And Your Gf Was Arrested, They Requested 24M For Bail O by wahles(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jiang:
The answer is No,

Was i responsible for her getting to jail in the first place, even if she gets sick, if the cure required is morethan 5m, i will dump her, after all she aint my wife
Bad guy

(1) (Reply)

NO JOKES: Music Artistes Can Actually Promote Their Songs For Free Now / Sample / [very Funny] The “almighty” Akpos In Jss 2 (see What Happened)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.