Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

MMT Gear Problems (multimode) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / MMT Gear Problems (multimode) (1756 Views)

Are Gear Problems Not Fixable In Nigeria? / 2010 Corolla Gear Problems / Toyota Camry 07 Gear Problems And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMT Gear Problems (multimode) by Onaopemipo2310(m): 1:47am On Mar 28, 2017
I have a Toyota corolla 2008 that cane with mmt gear I.e, manual and auto transmission but the gear suddenly got stuck in neutral. After switch off and in, it works for a little bit. Does anyone have an idea of whr to repair or replace? It's concluded that the clutch actuator is the problem for these gears. Don't know whr and how to get it. Thank you
Re: MMT Gear Problems (multimode) by mayor2013: 4:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Onaopemipo2310:
I have a Toyota corolla 2008 that cane with mmt gear I.e, manual and auto transmission but the gear suddenly got stuck in neutral. After switch off and in, it works for a little bit. Does anyone have an idea of whr to repair or replace? It's concluded that the clutch actuator is the problem for these gears. Don't know whr and how to get it. Thank you

Have you tried scanning it. Yeah the clutch actuator is always one of the problem. In some cases you would need to change the clutch and disc plate. If changing get an oem one. Thr problem with that car is most peeps don't know how to drive. Does the other mode work when its activated
Re: MMT Gear Problems (multimode) by Onaopemipo2310(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Thanks, they scanned but didn't really get any thing. But I went on sinspeed UK website but still expecting a quote. The problem as stated on the sinspeed mmt forum is always the clutch /gear actuator. But my issue is how do I get it in Nigeria and fix. Another option is to convert to full auto. Other gear modes doesn't work as well as its stuck to neutral. I'm really confused, I wana know if anyone had this issue resolved before. Also I don't know what u mean by oem for d clutch. Thanks and God bless
Re: MMT Gear Problems (multimode) by kassidy8577: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2019
hi Onaopenipo, please i’d like to know how
you fixed the MMT gear issue. I have similaae
issue with my toyota yaris 2006.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Check/know If Your Timing Chain Is Due For Replacement / Why Do I Get Into Trance While Driving? Anyone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.