Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Insane Or Not Eksu Big Boy Post Picture Of His Aclaim $13000 Wrist Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Insane Or Not Eksu Big Boy Post Picture Of His Aclaim $13000 Wrist Watch (1621 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands / Rakul Preet Singh troll for post picture in unbuttoned jeans / Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insane Or Not Eksu Big Boy Post Picture Of His Aclaim $13000 Wrist Watch by BOLOBECKHAM: 1:57am On Mar 28, 2017
A student of ekiti state university who belongs to one of the rave club call Xl club boys post a picture of his new Rolex wrist watch which he claim cost him a whooping sum of $13000 probably above 5million as gift to himself....see pix and he also tag the fake watch burster and Rolex with bob watches.....far fetch I think

Cc:I saw this on his Twitter page

Re: Insane Or Not Eksu Big Boy Post Picture Of His Aclaim $13000 Wrist Watch by BOLOBECKHAM: 2:00am On Mar 28, 2017
More pix

Re: Insane Or Not Eksu Big Boy Post Picture Of His Aclaim $13000 Wrist Watch by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:46am On Mar 28, 2017
EKSU big boy grin Not even Babcock big boy or Covenant big boy grin grin

Misplaced priority grin

1 Like

Re: Insane Or Not Eksu Big Boy Post Picture Of His Aclaim $13000 Wrist Watch by BOLOBECKHAM: 3:19am On Mar 28, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
EKSU big boy grin Not even Babcock big boy or Covenant big boy grin grin

Misplaced priority grin
Lol but seems the public school guys are uplifting their games wetin dem dey buy sef some private school kids can't afford it
Re: Insane Or Not Eksu Big Boy Post Picture Of His Aclaim $13000 Wrist Watch by ogaJona(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2017
will it tell us when Jesus will come?
Re: Insane Or Not Eksu Big Boy Post Picture Of His Aclaim $13000 Wrist Watch by jordyspices: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2017
Was d difference between a rolex nd a presidential rolex just wanna knw so i can make my choice
Re: Insane Or Not Eksu Big Boy Post Picture Of His Aclaim $13000 Wrist Watch by jordyspices: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2017
Was d difference between a rolex and a presidential rolex
Re: Insane Or Not Eksu Big Boy Post Picture Of His Aclaim $13000 Wrist Watch by jordyspices: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2017
Was d difference between a rolex nd a presidential rolex just wanna knw so i can make my choice
Re: Insane Or Not Eksu Big Boy Post Picture Of His Aclaim $13000 Wrist Watch by COURVOISier(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2017
Pray, fast, work harder. Anything is possible.
Re: Insane Or Not Eksu Big Boy Post Picture Of His Aclaim $13000 Wrist Watch by BOLOBECKHAM: 1:10am On Mar 29, 2017
jordyspices:
mb

It almost a look alike hardly would you see people being able to differentiate the two from one another with that the Rolex day date is sometimes more expensive than the presidential.the Rolex day date is not offered in stainless steel just gold and platinum.

(1) (Reply)

Before/after Photo Of Diamond Platnumz Second Baby Mama Goes Viral / World’s Most Sexiest And Identical Twins With Gigantic Backside (18+ Photos) / [mixtape ] Dj Fabulous Street Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.