Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,952 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Rakul Preet Singh troll for post picture in unbuttoned jeans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rakul Preet Singh troll for post picture in unbuttoned jeans (376 Views)

Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) / Nigerians React To Portable’s Shirtless Picture In London / Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rakul Preet Singh troll for post picture in unbuttoned jeans by oluwafemme129(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2019
Rakul Preet Singh recently made heads turn with her hotness-personified avatars in DeDe Pyaar De. Not just her looks but her performance in the movie was also lauded and after making us go gaga over her with her acting prowess in the movie, she has left us floored yet again with her sexy pic that she has shared on her Instagram handle.

From the looks of it, the pic is from a photoshoot of the diva and the picture is so hot that it will definitely make you go weak in the knees. The pic saw her posing while sitting, wearing blue unbuttoned and unzipped jeans that were paired with a dark blue velvety and lacy bralette which had a steep neckline.

And just when we thought it cannot get any hotter, her make-up and hair proved us wrong. The diva’s sleek hair was left open with middle parting. Her eyebrows were on fleek and her smokey eyes were sheer make-up goals. The diva’s look was rounded up with nude lipstick and this look of hers has certainly left us spellbound. Take a look at the picture in question.

While Rakul is a known name down south, she’s yet to carve a niche for herself in Bollywood. The diva made her acting debut in 2009 with Kannada film, Gili. The actress made her debut in Bollywood in 2014 with Yaariayan but she got noticed with her stint in Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee starrer Aiyaary.

In an interview with IANS before the release of De De Pyaar De, the actress has said that she has a long way to go in Bollywood. "I don't think I have yet made a name for myself in Bollywood. I don't think I have done anything. In fact, I always keep saying that the fact that 'I am an actor' has not sunk in my head. I have been in this industry, in films for five to six years now. Having done so many films even in the south, I mean I take my job seriously, but I don't take the fact that I am an actor seriously."

(1) (Reply)

.. / Nicki Minaj Is Set To Headline A Music Festival In Conservative Saudi Arabia / Video- Asap Rocky Apparently Held In Disease Ridden Facility In Stockholm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.