Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi (40833 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by jbhill(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2017
angelTI:

Which Rangers grin grin grin
D ONE U NO.
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by meskana212(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
Is she his wife?
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by CuteTj(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Buahahaha

Rangers Wey No Fit Buy Player For Their Current Coach??
ordinary 50, 000 naira a month, they cannot pay. Not to talk of 50,000 naira a week. Not to even talk of 50,000 pounds (25,000,000) a week!!!

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by Ugosample(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2017
tysontim:
Mikel come down here come marry anY Yoruba or Igbo wife, then keep that lady as side chick

What is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2017
rheether:
I wonder if she will move if Mikel signed for Rangers.
Why she go move? U want make person pikin come suffer for dis our funny country
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by psallmuel(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2017
angelTI:

Which Rangers grin grin grin
Power rangers
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by zolapower: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2017
It's better he makes her his baby mama . The day will end up being husband and wife that's wen Mikel will poor as the chruch rat. Let him continue enjoying d baby daddy thing . A guy who had a white lady and they both had a son shared his experience. Now he's back to Nigeria empty handed . With the lady constant abuse of acholol and smoke . He left d marriage with nothing
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2017
CuteTj:

ordinary 50, 000 naira a month, they cannot pay. Not to talk of 50,000 naira a week. Not to even talk of 50,000 pounds (25,000,000) a week!!!
Mikel Currently Collect 140,000 Pounds A Week

So They'll Have To Sell The Gov't House, The Governor Nd Get Loan Frm Bank B4 They Can Pay Mikel Salary

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by MozartianDreams(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2017
rheether:

But you will move with me if I sign for Rangers, eh Ada? smiley
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by Preye1599(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2017
Why is this shït even in FP
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by zolapower: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2017
So he starts making effort to get a nija babe,so that if the relationship crashes he can go with his property and the baby mama goes with babies alone . The white people are wicked oo.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by Ola2004: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided they should marry already, this one she is moving in with him,Abi they are still thinking about it
if I hear say we marry her... So that after one year she will file for divorce and collect half of his property. Abi??

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by ruggedized1: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2017
Anambra born Mikel Obi doing Nigeria and Africa proud in faraway China.
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by guychidile: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2017
at least, let the kids grow together with the dad.,even dad will teach them Igbo language...imagine.!

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by fareed69(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Your Call is important to us please wait for the next available agent.
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by musa7m(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2017
MrAwePresident:
grin

Why do they keep addressing her as his baby mama ?
Is it because they have not done the party called wedding?
man dem don go church or he don pay her Bride price?

Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by JimloveTM(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2017
As far as heaven and society is concerned, they are not legally married, they are fornicating with one another. Say no to baby mama, baby Papa syndrome

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2017
Meanwhile in the spur of the moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wluTBxdzDME
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by itzemar(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2017
#NiHao be looking and sounding like egbira to me....
#NiHene o grin
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by CplusJason: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
Fine Russian babe. Why did Mikel take on a Chinese Club?, na so him career want take die finish?.

Abeg, nor let me vex.

Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by DCMIX(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2017
Boss, go do DNA fast o
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by holatimmy(f): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2017
This children dinoh resemble Mikel o

Somebody should start explaining o

I have just said my own o
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2017
rheether:
E-goat
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by nkhay(f): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2017
NiHao Olga
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by nkhay(f): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2017
itzemar:
#NiHao be looking and sounding like egbira to me....
#NiHene o grin

Lol... It's Hello/How are you, in Chinese
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by meccuno: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2017
ufuosman:
Better, b4 anoda wife come on board
grin
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by modsfucker: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2017
rheether:

She told me that she's ready to move with him even if he signs Jigawa Golden Stars or Elkanemi Warriors of Borno state. No strings are attached in true love.

I wish to have this kind of girl one day,
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by iamrosheed: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
The people here saying oyinbo girls are wicked probably dont know who Olga is ..omo billionaire (he died early this year) loun loun the only child of the man oh.. and I think according to the Russian Law the higher earner among the husband and the wife will pay the bill of the other one after divorce so even if Mikel should marry Olga and they divorce later he has nothing to lose
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by sekem: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
modelmike7:
Beautiful family. The babe seems to be a very loving wife, to leave her comfort zone to stick with her bobo. All the best guys. #saynotopepperdemgang

That's oyibo woman for you

Dey can be so stupid in love ready to do anything for their lover

But...

Dey can equally be so clingy, so possesive and so controlling
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by vickydevoka(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
holatimmy:
This children dinoh resemble Mikel o

Somebody should start explaining o

I have just said my own o
if a black marry a rusian de pikin must whyt even de one way de my area for jos no resemble de paper cus all whyt n d papa black lyk mallam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores As Juventus Win Italian Super Cup (Photos) / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons / "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.