Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi (40775 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by 2017surepass(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
china hi dey available cum sign me...
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by PrinzCarter(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided they should marry already, this one she is moving in with him,Abi they are still thinking about it
time for divorce Mikel might turn out to be broke for a long time and might end up in rangers
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by PrinzCarter(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided they should marry already, this one she is moving in with him,Abi they are still thinking about it
time for divorce Mikel might turn out to be broke for a long time and might end up in rangers dats y he doesn't want to get married yet
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
okay.
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by Euclidean(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sumone Is nw tellin me to marry one olosho Nigeria gal #kolewerk.... Omo Russian,india,korea ni mo ma fe smiley
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by riczy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
femi4:
Hope they ll move to Nigeria when Mikel retired
not all diaspora retiree returns to Nigeria!
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by Fx55(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
rheether:
I wonder if she will move if Mikel signed for Rangers.
Mikel can NEVER sign for Rangers... So, I guess you're wondering in vain.
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by Fx55(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
tysontim:
Mikel come down here come marry anY Yoruba or Igbo wife, then keep that lady as side chick
No!

Mikel might consider marrying an Igbo woman but Afonja is completely out of the question. Afonja girls are too dirty!
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by Awoo88: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
angelTI:

Which Rangers grin grin grin
The one that plays in Nigeria professional league and domicile in Enugu
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by UncleJudax(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
thinkmoney:
Everybody now dey fear marriage. They now think the stage that follows marriage with speed is divorce. So they are just OK with baby mama status even after 4babies
Unfortunate but you are damn right! Better safe than sorry.
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by sweetilicious(f): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
modelmike7:
Beautiful family. The babe seems to be a very loving wife, to leave her comfort zone to stick with her bobo. All the best guys. #saynotopepperdemgang
Some people are just lucky.I just wish i can be able to join my boyfriend anytime i wish.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by slinkman(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
9jakohai:

Until we have been invitied to drink palm wine in russia...or is it vodka?....no be wife be dis.

The traditions of our elders, regardless of tribe, are there for good reasons.
_fuck their tradition. Traditions that couldn't take the country of the 3rd world country list
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by lightwind(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oga Mikel Obi,go nd pay for this girl bride price biko you are wasting time weh no deh....beauriful kfamily...
Re: Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi by muyexzy: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
angelTI:

Which Rangers grin grin grin

Power Rangers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo) / World Cup: Mbappe's Score Brace As France Beats Argentina 4-3 (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.