Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,490 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nairalanders Appaling Senselessness On The Rise. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalanders Appaling Senselessness On The Rise. (1739 Views)

Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama, Nigeria’s King Of The Underworld / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Appaling Senselessness On The Rise. by Babadeen(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2017
oweniwe:

There was no need to censor Abok! too since it is Hausa word for "friend". tongue

If the perversion of any word or figure gets out of hand on a platform, the best thing to do is to censor it outrightly instead of playing lip service.

Thank you. I hope she can see where her logic is faulty

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Appaling Senselessness On The Rise. by autotrader014(m): 5:36pm On May 15, 2017
kingreign:

are you done? Keep ranting, cos i called you out to prove something you wanna go caustic and die of heartattack. Anyway, keep being childish not my biz.

I wanted to prove to you that its bad to display ignorance and stupidity with pride..
Re: Nairalanders Appaling Senselessness On The Rise. by kingreign(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2017
autotrader014:

I wanted to prove to you that its bad to display ignorance and stupidity with pride..
And you ended up showing your crass manners. grin
Re: Nairalanders Appaling Senselessness On The Rise. by autotrader014(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2017
kingreign:

And you ended up showing your crass manners. grin

Lol.. grin

Here in Naija, we no get chill..

My apologies anyways, sometimes the wire for head dey touch.. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Appaling Senselessness On The Rise. by kingreign(m): 6:16am On May 16, 2017
autotrader014:

Lol.. grin

Here in Naija, we no get chill..

My apologies anyways, sometimes the wire for head dey touch.. cheesy
No mind us jare. How's family, business and life? grin
Re: Nairalanders Appaling Senselessness On The Rise. by princetom1(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2017
I was expecting a fight sha. grin

This is difference et ween men and NL toddlers sha. They know wen it's enough. Silent speak a million words sometimes

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Appaling Senselessness On The Rise. by autotrader014(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2017
kingreign:

No mind us jare. How's family, business and life? grin

We dey very well brother.

May God bless our hustle..

No dey walka for Nairaland dey look for trouble before person beat u oooh.. grin
Re: Nairalanders Appaling Senselessness On The Rise. by autotrader014(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2017
princetom1:
I was expecting a fight sha. grin

This is difference et ween men and NL toddlers sha. They know wen it's enough. Silent speak a million words sometimes
my brother na our daily bread we dey look for legitimately, we no come here to fight or quarel any one.. God will bless our hustle and give us the inner peace we desire..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evans The Billionaire Kidnapper Sentenced To Death – Breaking News / Man Vomits After He Was Forced To Consume A Friend’s Drink That He Poisoned / Netizens React As Suspected Yahoo Boy Gives Breakdown Of How He Spent N2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.