Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) (3164 Views)

Revenge - 3d Action Movie By A Nairalander *must Watch* / Commissioner For Flexing - A Short Animation By A Nairalander / A Short Animation I Made About People Messing Up My Yoruba Name All The Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) by akinolaa76: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2017
This is my first ever animation video...... Tell me what you think. Like the video or comment if you are thrilled. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o0TOq0BAnw
Re: Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) by abumeinben(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
akinolaa76:
This is my first ever animation video...... Tell me what you think. Like the video or comment if you are thrilled. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o0TOq0BAnw

Wonderful...Bro

I'm working to make animation my career line.
Re: Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) by WriteousDavid(m): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
I did the unusual-had to sign in to comment. This is thrilling.
Re: Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) by ncpat(m): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2017
some thing is fishing here, the ops is using a game preview here and not his original work, if I'm wrong let him provide the raw files and telling us the software used so that I can verify it.
Re: Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) by akinolaa76: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2017
abumeinben:

Wonderful...Bro

I'm working to make animation my career line.

Its a very interesting adventure. I can help you with all you would need.
Re: Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) by akinolaa76: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2017
WriteousDavid:
I did the unusual-had to sign in to comment. This is thrilling.

Thank you
Re: Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) by akinolaa76: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2017
ncpat:
some thing is fishing here, the ops is using a game preview here and not his original work, if I'm wrong let him provide the raw files and telling us the software used so that I can verify it.

I am not sure you know the meaning of the word 'fishing' but i understand what you mean.... Anyway, to allay your curiousity, the software i used was iClone. You can help yuorself with google.
Re: Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) by abumeinben(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
akinolaa76:

Its a very interesting adventure. I can help you with all you would need.

Really appreciate bro

I already started​with Corel draw....Hope I'm in the right track.
Re: Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) by akinolaa76: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
abumeinben:

Really appreciate bro

I already started​with Corel draw....Hope I'm in the right track.

Corel draw is used for graphic designs and not animation. Just so we are clear. Its important to really understand what excatly you want.
Re: Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) by abumeinben(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
akinolaa76:

Corel draw is used for graphic designs and not animation. Just so we are clear. Its important to really understand what excatly you want.

I sure know that.
I'm taking it from the very scratch.
After Corel, I'll be moving on to Premier pro, then Maya class.

Or what say you?
Re: Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) by akinolaa76: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
abumeinben:

I sure know that.
I'm taking it from the very scratch.
After Corel, I'll be moving on to Premier pro, then Maya class.

Or what say you?

Not sure you need a knowledge of graphic design. If 3D is what you are interested in, start Maya class. And even its advisable to specify. I started learning Maya a year ago and at least got the background knowledge of modelling. I could model simple items. But i got tired until recently i discovered animating objects is what exactly i wanted to do and i could do that without having an extensive knowledge of modelling (though i am learning to model complex models like human cos i want the avatars i would be animating to be unique). But you really have to understand what and what all these things entails. I saw a thread explaining different branches of anything you would regard 3D. If i found it, i would post the link here.
Re: Watch My Short Animation Action Movie..... The Silent Knight (intro) by akinolaa76: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3711755/want-learn-3d-max-related#55114841

There is a comment that gives a detailed info on what my previous post was about.

(1) (Reply)

3d Shango Game Character / Photoshop Tutorial: How To Design A Church Flyer / Portrait Of A Nigerian Celebrity Gossip Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.