Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Tired Of Everything! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tired Of Everything! (937 Views)

I Am Tired Of Staying At Home, Any Volunteer Jobs? / Am Tired Of Keeping Quiet. Graduate Speaks Out / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Everything! by Gracefulbeks: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2017
I am tired of everything,its painful when you make mistake and everyday of your life seems hell just from that mistake.

I have tried getting a job,yet non.

I have asked God for forgiveness and ask Him to show me mercy i haven't seen any favour.

I am so frustrated that i dont even know what to think or say my mind is blank. Is life worth living?

How long will i beg for food i have tried everything.

My mind is blank,God have mercy on me so that my three children will not suffer i equally want to pay people i am owing. All i ask you Lord is just a job so i can take care of my responsibilities.

I weep everyday pls God do this for me. Bless my husband plsssssss.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Everything! by Emaimo: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2017
Gracefulbeks:
I am tired of everything,its painful when you make mistake and everyday of your life seems hell just from that mistake.

I have asked God for forgiveness and ask Him to show me mercy i haven't seen any favour.

I am so frustrated that i dont even know what to think or say my mind is blank. Is life worth living?

My mind is blank,God have mercy on me so that my three children will not suffer i equally want to pay people i am owing. All i ask you Lord is just a job so i can take care of my responsibilities.

Have faith and be positive, one day the heaven above you will open up in your favour.

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of Everything! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
One day e go better!!!!... life iz to short for worries Heads up!!!
Re: Tired Of Everything! by UgoNJNY(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gracefulbeks:

What kind of job are you seeking? What are your qualifications, no matter how low you might think it is?
Just hang tight, I promise you, everything will be alright. I'm pretty sure God has forgiven you, but you must forgive yourself of your "mistakes", we all make them, time to move on. Just one day at a time!!! You can leave a number to be reached.
Re: Tired Of Everything! by AJVC(f): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
It is well my dear, God has heard your prayers. Weep no more.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Everything! by ghostwritter(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gracefulbeks:

be mindful of what u ask God for....if na job, God fit give...if na money, God fit give.
Re: Tired Of Everything! by Gracefulbeks: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Thanks guys i believe it will be well. i studied industrial relation and personnel mgt at lasu and i did a dip in human resources mgt in unilag HRDC dept. i've worked as a PA/SEC as well as Customer care rep in a faculty for over 14years. thanks thanks thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi State University Recruitment (4 Positions) / Randox Ongoing Recruitment / Muslim Volunteers Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.