Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (4945 Views)

Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Legalbeing(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
My name is Victory
i have been an active member of this forum.
I love the way every issues with regards to human and animal are treated, knowing the great men and women who are members.. If i cant get it here i dont think i can else where. Please in your position i plea for an opportunity to be employed in your department. I trust i can work in all ministry and organisation, any kind of work that can help my studies. Am tired of being jobless, am tired of playing spectator over my respönsibilities. The very reason i cant chase my profession..
Here is my Number 07035805509 pls i beg for sincere callers thank you.
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by LordAA(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
You should also state your qualifications. Thanks
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Legalbeing(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
undergraduate.. Though i have been learning all those year. Its obvious since am not a graduate no one will want to employ me..Trust me, with high level of learning and mastering i guarantee am going to fit in with lesser time than imagined. One thing is for sure
Live all about learning... I guarantee am not going to let u down
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by ultra100(f): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
LordAA:
You should also state your qualifications. Thanks

pls, am also looking for job. Am a graduate of business administration my email address is competency001@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
f
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by chiefojiji(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Help a soul with a job... A graduate, studied meteorology.... Tunji.adeshile@gmail.com
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Seylad2009(m): 1:57am On Dec 06, 2017
embarassed
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 06, 2017
Legalbeing:
My name is Victory
I love the way every issues with regards to human and animal are treated, knowing the great men and women who are members.. If i cant get it here i dont think i can else where. Please in your position i plea for an opportunity to be employed in your department. I trust i can work in all ministry and organisation, any kind of work that can help my studies. Am tired of being jobless, am tired of playing spectator over my respönsibilities. The very reason i cant chase my profession..
cry cry cry cry cry
It's highly appalling.
Do you still believe Nigeria..??
Why not nurse plans of leaving the country as well..??
TALENTS are killed and buried in Nigeria, on daily basis...
It mustn't be USA......
Europe....
Australia

6 Likes

Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by epitoms(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Pls help, 8 years of managing life, 08063408109 is my number, based in portharcourt, graduate of business admin and mgt. My email is mordivictor43@yahoo.com
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by ignis: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2017
Legalbeing:
undergraduate.. Though i have been learning all those year. Its obvious since am not a graduate no one will want to employ me..Trust me, with high level of learning and mastering i guarantee am going to fit in with lesser time than imagined. One thing is for sure
Live all about learning... I guarantee am not going to let u down
You mean you have been an undergraduate for 8 good years?
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by GAINltd: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2017
Hello Victory,

Would you be willing to take up a contract cleaning job? You never know, with a good attitude like yours, other opportunities may present themselves.

Don't be too picky, as the most important thing right now is to earn a living.
[P/S: Dangote didn't start making money from producing cement... just saying]

Legalbeing:
My name is Victory
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2017
EVILFOREST:

cry cry cry cry cry
It's highly appalling.
Do you still believe Nigeria..??
Why not nurse plans of leaving the country as well..??
TALENTS are killed and buried in Nigeria, on daily basis...
It mustn't be USA......
Europe....
Australia
. Leave Nigeria to where?
The evil forests of the Libyan deserts?
Are you a slave trader?
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by gonkin(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2017
Na connection dey win am. I know a jobless undergraduate thats earning 160k he was jobless till marriage then his in laws helped him through connection.
Abeg me sef the don tire. Finished service since nov 2014, searched for job and still non till late 2015 i started my own business. And ended the business in the middle of 2016. May 2017 i got a slot in construction of a power from my own uncle but i was to remit 50 percent monthly till God knows when., sometimes i work 30k sometimes 40k highest was 70k so i remit half. It was awful but i looked at the company's future. By September this year the site closed.
Now i have been a wanderer. I attended interviews and i landed another slot through another one of my uncles that planned to do sharing but the man in charge obstructed his idea and me and my uncle dont communicate because the main man foiled his plans. Its a power station and they were fixing their generation units.
Been waiting to resume but for almost one month now the station has Collapsed and my hope of working there has died. Them dey pursue me from village? because i no remember say i hurt anybody. I dont mind remittance as long as its for a certain period and a good pay. because i have plans and i would be 30 in 14days. I have been surviving by fixing computers. Some boys have pressured me to do yahoo cuz im really good in computers but i find it very hard to steal.
I have even been looking for an older lady with a good background to get married to. Maybe i could get lucky like my friend's that got jobs from worthy in laws. Love grows. I cant die like this. Even with upper credit and a lot of skills im still like this.
A Friend has scammed me once for job. Another tried to convince me to visit a native doctor to help me with a job cuz he got his after a week of visiting a native doctor. I totally declined cuz i want clean hands all my life.
There was a time i almost tried an awareness technique to stand by the rail of a bridge where traffic was busy and pretend like i wanna commit suicide so that someone would hear my cry. Maybe the news would take my story's headline to be A GRADUATE'S SUICIDE ATTEMPT WAS INTERRUPTED. His suicidal attempt failed a Motorists interfered. He cried that he was a jobless for too long and was sick of life. Taking that the news will carry it and some firm would hear my cry of maybe a good Samaritan will put me in a position and make me famous. But i wonder what held me back.
Please anybody. Helllppppppp. Skills are waiting to be displayed.
I just tire.
Abi na my cv, i have changed layout and format.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Pojomojo: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2017
The way Rochas is going, I won't be surprised if he wakes up one morning and decide to fence Owerri and roof it.
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by thatsincerechic(f): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2017
Same here. Getting a job is very difficult , before we even talk about getting a good job. I use to work as a Customer service Agent but since I got married and relocated to where my husband is based, I have cry been searching for a job since last year. There was a time I was selling garri in the market, buying vegetables from farmers to sell in the market as well, it hasn't been easy and in all, I have been strong and confident.
Still hustling, until I find a good job.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Pojomojo: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2017
You will laugh last. please continue selling and do not look for a job.
thatsincerechic:
Same here. Getting a job is very difficult , before we even talk about getting a good job. I use to work as a Customer service Agent but since I got married and relocated to where my husband is based, I have cry been searching for a job since last year. There was a time I was selling garri in the market, buying vegetables from farmers to sell in the market as well, it hasn't been easy and in all, I have been strong and confident.
Still hustling, until I find a good job.
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by oez42722: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2017
you can find a new job on https://jiji.com.ng/jobs
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by gonkin(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2017
oez42722:
you can find a new job on https://jiji.com.ng/jobs

Im on i have seen some offers but i dont think the usually call. Cuz ive tried and still trying. Can't give up WONT GIVE UP

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2017
oga ooo, am dropout also but I will open my printing business soon. Ogun will kill any person that ask how I got the money for my business

3 Likes

Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by GAINltd: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hmmm... I am a recruitment consultant and honestly I read your post/ lament with mixed feelings. You sound like you want to be legit but there is still an instability with you. Plus there is no passion for a career [you just want to work] which can be a turn off because if an employer invests in you, you may not do the same back. I would like to say I can help you secure a suitable job, but from your post, truth is I'm not sure I can trust you.

But here is a thought... why not get into writing? You clearly have a lot on your mind. Channel it into some creative writing.

Also, you may want to be more open-minded. Some life-changing experiences happen in the places you least expect. Best of luck

gonkin:
Na connection dey win am. I know a jobless undergraduate thats earning 160k he was jobless till marriage then his in laws helped him through connection.
Abeg me sef the don tire. Finished service since nov 2014, searched for job and still non till late 2015 i started my own business. And ended the business in the middle of 2016. May 2017 i got a slot in construction of a power from my own uncle but i was to remit 50 percent monthly till God knows when., sometimes i work 30k sometimes 40k highest was 70k so i remit half. It was awful but i looked at the company's future. By September this year the site closed.
Now i have been a wanderer. I attended interviews and i landed another slot through another one of my uncles that planned to do sharing but the man in charge obstructed his idea and me and my uncle dont communicate because the main man foiled his plans. Its a power station and they were fixing their generation units.
Been waiting to resume but for almost one month now the station has Collapsed and my hope of working there has died. Them dey pursue me from village? because i no remember say i hurt anybody. I dont mind remittance as long as its for a certain period and a good pay. because i have plans and i would be 30 in 14days. I have been surviving by fixing computers. Some boys have pressured me to do yahoo cuz im really good in computers but i find it very hard to steal.
I have even been looking for an older lady with a good background to get married to. Maybe i could get lucky like my friend's that got jobs from worthy in laws. Love grows. I cant die like this. Even with upper credit and a lot of skills im still like this.
A Friend has scammed me once for job. Another tried to convince me to visit a native doctor to help me with a job cuz he got his after a week of visiting a native doctor. I totally declined cuz i want clean hands all my life.
There was a time i almost tried an awareness technique to stand by the rail of a bridge where traffic was busy and pretend like i wanna commit suicide so that someone would hear my cry. Maybe the news would take my story's headline to be A GRADUATE'S SUICIDE ATTEMPT WAS INTERRUPTED. His suicidal attempt failed a Motorists interfered. He cried that he was a jobless for too long and was sick of life. Taking that the news will carry it and some firm would hear my cry of maybe a good Samaritan will put me in a position and make me famous. But i wonder what held me back.
Please anybody. Helllppppppp. Skills are waiting to be displayed.
I just tire.
Abi na my cv, i have changed layout and format.
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Legalbeing(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
GAINltd:
Hello Victory,

Would you be willing to take up a contract cleaning job? You never know, with a good attitude like yours, other opportunities may present themselves.

Don't be too picky, as the most important thing right now is to earn a living.
[P/S: Dangote didn't start making money from producing cement... just saying]

let me get the details..
Job is job either way u saw it..

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by mrsfavour(f): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Job issues in Nigeria not easy, I once worked in a good hotel here in Owerri,did NYSC 2012, got married and stopped working, no good job till now,but am doing business, until Rochas steps down. God will put Nigeria aright to fix all these job issues.
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by 9jatatafo(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Niggas there are job online,try fiverr you can make about $300 monthly while you wait for offline job

2 Likes

Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by GAINltd: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Legalbeing:

let me get the details..
Job is job either way u saw it..

Check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/4217741/interested-cleaning-job-reputable-organization
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Legalbeing:
let me get the details.. Job is job either way u saw it..
unyana jack
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Legalbeing(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Very correct
VICTORCIZA:
unyana jack
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Legalbeing(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Legalbeing(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
for those of you seeking job here.. On my own trend Nmmm.. Una sabi pour sand sand for person garri.. I thought mine is worst, una own done wowo finish...
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Legalbeing:
Very correct
alright.how you doing bro
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Legalbeing(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
VICTORCIZA:
alright.how you doing bro
. Great man. Trust ur guy..
Flash my line let me hollat u.
I reali dnt know u with that user name.

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by success10(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
GAINltd:
Hmmm... I am a recruitment consultant and honestly I read your post/ lament with mixed feelings. You sound like you want to be legit but there is still an instability with you. Plus there is no passion for a career [you just want to work] which can be a turn off because if an employer invests in you, you may not do the same back. I would like to say I can help you secure a suitable job, but from your post, truth is I'm not sure I can trust you.

But here is a thought... why not get into writing? You clearly have a lot on your mind. Channel it into some creative writing.

Also, you may want to be more open-minded. Some life-changing experiences happen in the places you least expect. Best of luck

Good evening..
kindly send your official or.personal email address here...
I want to send my CV..
Thank you.
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by mezebel(f): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
Someone should also help me. Jobless for 3years now. Studied marketing .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aldelia Group Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Test Format Of Workforce Test Of 5th Dec / Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 At Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.