Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Bbnaija: Gifty Shares Adorable Photos With Her Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Gifty Shares Adorable Photos With Her Family (601 Views)

BBNaija's Gifty Shares Underwear Photos / BBNaija's Gifty Shares Bedroom Underwear Photos / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Gifty Shares Adorable Photos With Her Family by Jeus(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2017
Ex-housemate, Gifty barely talked about her family inside the house.

She shared the above photos with her mum, sister and brother and said; "people ask me "you are in control of your emotions and your personal space and even when people tease you,you just smile and move on".. how do you do it?...
Now, in the picture above you will see my secret behind my SMILE.. they are my BLOOD

#GODCANBLESSANYBODY #NEVERGIVEUP #ITSJUSTGOD #SURVIVOR"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSKAIQ-AVh-/

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/bbnaija-gifty-shares-adorable-photos.html?m=1

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Bbnaija: Gifty Shares Adorable Photos With Her Family by olasarah: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2017
shocked

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Fan Prays Thin Tall Tony’s Plane Crashes, See How Nigerians Reacted / Jesus! Pastor Allegedly Turns Water Into Kerosene During Sunday Service (video) / This Pretty Lady Has A Word For Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.