Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Scam Recruitment Alert, Nigerians PLS Stay Woke!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Scam Recruitment Alert, Nigerians PLS Stay Woke!!! (275 Views)

Stay Back In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada / I Wonder Why People Stay In A Corrosive Atmosphere Of Work And Remain There For / 8 Things A Nigerian Job Seeker Can Do To Stay Motivated While Job Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Recruitment Alert, Nigerians PLS Stay Woke!!! by RadicalHonesty: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2017
If you see any company named DESIGNXETTRA LTD, 5 C&I leasing way, Off Durosimi Etti Drive Lekki Phase 1 inviting you for interview. Pls don't bother yourself going, They are time waster. The MD Olumide Adeleke is an unfortunate individual. He has no money yet keep recruiting workers. What he does is that when you resume he won't pay your salary up till the end of second month. And by that time you will be feeling you have already invested your time n money so you just can't leave like that. Unfortunately at the end of second month he will pay you half of a month, so that you can vex and leave, Then his entire scam recruitment cycles will begin again. That is what he does.

I wish there is an agency in Nigeria that can fight for the unemployed. He is a perpetual ower, every time in the office somebody is always calling him, if not Mason, It will be electrician or plumber warning him to pay them their money. Not that he doesn't see money at all, All the money he makes goes towards a lavish lifestyle he cannot sustain. So he practically runs a company at the expense of staff.
I know people who fell victim of his scam recruitment; Architects, Quantity surveyor, Accountant, Front desk Officer, Cleaner and Driver all left the company in one day because of this lone reason. I heard he's now trying to recruit again. Pls i beg the unemployed Nigerian youth to always research into a company before going for the interview. Don't let the joy of being called upon to becloud your sense of judgement, as there are some Miscreant out there who specializes in taking advantage of the already bad conditions of the Nigerian unemployed graduates. We shall all overcome one day. Pls stay woke.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CLA Safflower Oil And Diabetes / Contact Me For Loan On Your Existing Business And For Your Schools(lagos Only) / Intruder And Fire Alarms System Sales & Installation In Nigeriaintruder And Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.