Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg (1063 Views)

Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Omoni Oboli Had A Flat Tyre At 2am On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by SexyPooja1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
After series of suicide attempt on Lagos 3rd mainland bridge, a driver refused to stop for his oga to ease on the bridge.

A twitter user narrated the story on his handle;

READ MORE: http://updates247.ng/a-driver-lost-job-for-refusing-to-stop-for-his-oga-to-ease-on-3rd-mainland-bridge/

Re: A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by Smellymouth: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
The Driver be like ,"E saah. Even if you wan shiit for body I nor go stop.."

Re: A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by LAFO: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hhhhehehehheheheheheee

Re: A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by PrinzCarter(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
I dnt believe it undecided undecided
Re: A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin I don't blame the driver o cheesy
Re: A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by Epositive(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
chai grin
Re: A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by RevolverOcelot(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Suicide squad
Re: A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by carzola(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Either ways
He would still hv ended up jobless
Buh its good he didn't stop
Re: A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by dikeigbo2(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sharp driver grin grin...era of third mainland bridge tales
Re: A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by ifyalways(f): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's sad to see people making jokes out of that unfortunate incidence angry

2 Likes

Re: A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by Temptee101(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigerians! Always make joke of everything that come their way
Re: A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by gqboyy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
lol
Re: A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by nmanma1(f): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
lol, d driver no won hear story. but I know d story was formulated.
Re: A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by IamAirforce1: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
He did the right thing

Re: A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg by stanway(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
comic relief,hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Posterity Will Not Be Kind To Her -akwa-ibomites Blast Ini Edo / Davido Joins Secret Cult – , Cuts Their Symbol Into His Hair! / Call Me If You Have D*ck & Money'-bobriskky To A Fan Who Wants Him To Pamper Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.