Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown (3258 Views)

Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos / Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next / UNIOSUN Graduating Students Dressed In High School Uniforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by sixtuschimere: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
A South African based lady Mahle took to Twitter to share adorable photo of her mum who showed up at her graduation dressed in her own graduation gown.She wrote...

“If anyone thinks their mom is a Lot, please know that mine showed up to my grad dressed in all her graduation garb’

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/mother-shows-up-to-her-daughters.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by profhezekiah: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nice
Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by delishpot: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Draging her daughters shine with her angry
Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by bounju(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
In her words "Am proud of you my daughter ".

1 Like

Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
African mamas are the best.

dem no dey like to dey carry last

Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dayvhid:
Nairalanders please I need your help...........I'm in need of 30k to get a laptop,I applied to learn programming from a centre and I was picked to learn for free,but my laptop screen is broken and who learns programming without a laptop. If its to borrow me gaan I'll pay back it's just that I'm out of cash for now till may. Please pity my predicament

Is it the Andela and Udacity scholarship
Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by Tazdroid(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
When a mother does something as memorable as this, it tells a lot smiley smiley
Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by Flexherbal(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tazdroid:
When a mother does something as memorable as this, it tells a lot smiley smiley

True
Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by Jay542(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Make person epp baba biko. We're tired of seeing this post
Dayvhid:
Nairalanders please I need your help...........I'm in need of 30k to get a laptop,I applied to learn programming from a centre and I was picked to learn for free,but my laptop screen is broken and who learns programming without a laptop. If its to borrow me gaan I'll pay back it's just that I'm out of cash for now till may. Please pity my predicament

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by wabdesigns(m): 12:55am On Mar 29, 2017
For your creative and iconic •Logo •Poster/Flyer •etc
Call or WhatsApp : 08102802908
Very affordable....
Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by jericco1(m): 5:24am On Mar 29, 2017
What more could she ask for
Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by jazinogold(m): 6:00am On Mar 29, 2017
*Conversation between mum and son*;
*Son*: Why is it that my friend our neighbour is named *Lovemore*?
*Mum*: Sometimes parents give names of children according to what they like most in life.
*Son*: So why did you give me the name that I have.....?
*Mum*: Eeeeeeeeh *Dickson*, just leave me alone I am cooking....

1 Like

Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by Saheed9: 6:32am On Mar 29, 2017
i like this. she must gotten this from Dino stores ;Di
Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by delishpot: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Dayvhid:

Wish I could help. But don't worry, someone would dash you the laptop
Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by Moving4: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Wow! Lovely Mum...What an Excitement...
Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by bitcoinvin(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dayvhid:

loll..see scammer..Na so Yahho dey take start..U need to upgrade to Gplus to make people fall for ur Tricks..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by bitcoinvin(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dayvhid:

Something of such.......please epp me na

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
make the guy Upgrade to Gplus naaaa..some dey hammer Millions and him dey expect someone to give am 30k with this cheap story..i pity him...Afonja...epp me..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Mother Show Up At Her Daughter’s Graduation Dressed In Her ‘Own’ Graduation Gown by bitcoinvin(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dayvhid:
grin grin grin you fit start na 1k go lead to something

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..
Afonja and begging

(1) (Reply)

WASSCE 2019 Syllabus (free Download) / Update On Uniben Student Who Bragged About Malpractice / Confused! A Degree In Engineering Or Medical Sciences!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.