Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next (3654 Views)

Fed Poly Nekede SUG Disowns Lady Who Attributs Her Graduation To God & Pu**sy / This Happened At My Children's School Today / 9 Dirty History Facts That Got Skipped In Class; Teachers Run From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:53pm On May 08, 2019
This mom skipped her own graduation to attend her son’s own.

Below is a touching moment coordinated by two university heads to confer a mom's degree at her son's graduation ceremony has gone viral across social media after one school, Central Michigan University, captured the moment and shared it on Facebook over the weekend.

The mom identified as Sharonda Wilson and his son Stephan Wilson, graduated from two separate universities the same day and their ceremony clashed together.

According to reports, the President of the school overheard the unfortunate circumstance and planned a surprise for her, after a friend of Stephan's made mention of it the morning of the graduation.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/mom-skipped-her-own-graduation-to-attend-her-sons-see-what-his-university-did/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:53pm On May 08, 2019
kiss

1 Like

Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by EbukaHades10(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2019
Moms-------The best gift the world has received

9 Likes

Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Divay22(f): 5:31pm On May 08, 2019
Even calling that name Mother you just feel love and care.
God bless every good and caring mothers out there kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:01pm On May 08, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Nicklaus619(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2019
Oh my world that's cute,
Oh tears actually dropped from my eyes, who is cutting onions here cry

1 Like

Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Makz: 6:38pm On May 08, 2019
Reminscing my first girlfriend - momma.

1 Like

Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by ValCon888: 6:44pm On May 08, 2019
If this story does not touch your heart, trust me you're a demon.

3 Likes

Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by mytime24(f): 7:34pm On May 08, 2019
K
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by suremanpatriot: 7:59pm On May 08, 2019
wondeful! wink
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Uyi168: 8:04pm On May 08, 2019
Mothers, the only being closest to giving unconditional love..

kiss

2 Likes

Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:40pm On May 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by jeff1607(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Moms-------The best gift the world has received

and men?

who put their lives at risk for the benefit of both mother and kids?

1 Like

Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by shox(m): 12:09am On May 09, 2019
ValCon888:
If this story does not touch your heart, trust me you're a demon.

Well it didn't smiley smiley smiley
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by KingLennon(m): 6:04am On May 09, 2019
Mama am still your baby even though I gad a child too grin. My question is will all these slay queens make a good mother?
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Gosj01(m): 6:14am On May 09, 2019
I know the university part can't happen in Nigeria.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.
Details on signature.
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Kendumazy(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2019
That's it. Mother's love is just everything. One unfortunate bastard girl will now say she wants to be rude or behave anyhow to my Mama because she done turn my wife, the day she tries it, she will live to tell the story for the rest of her life.
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by TANID(m): 7:44am On May 09, 2019
Mom I Love You
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Rilley(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2019
mytime24:
K
Kedike
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Nobody: 10:39am On May 09, 2019
Gosj01:

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.
U don't sell or market products on mother's celebration,
take today off

*Enjoy*
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Baddiezz(f): 11:04am On May 09, 2019
Uyi168:
Mothers, the only being closest to giving unconditional love..

kiss
right
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Gosj01(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2019
Crimpsy:

U don't sell or market products on mother's celebration,
take today off

*Enjoy*

OK, but do you know I have a perfect laptop for you?

Just check the link to see.
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by yomalex(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2019
Okay

Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Godsfavour78: 2:14pm On May 09, 2019
Gosj01:

have you bought laptop for your mother? undecided
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Gosj01(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2019
Godsfavour78:
have you bought laptop for your mother? undecided

Yeah! Your mother needs one also
Re: Mom Skipped Her Own Graduation To Attend Her Son's Own, This Happened Next by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 09, 2019
Gosj01:

Thanks,I will pass

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely / LASU [2009/2010] Admission / Houegbe North American University Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.